Rocky Mountain Power
By iFactor Consulting
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With this free app from Rocky Mountain Power, you can pay your bill, report a power outage or check the status of an outage from anywhere 24/7. Bill-ready and payment alerts help you stay up-to-date with your account. Outage alerts keep you in the know during storms.
• Report an outage or check the status of a previously reported outage for your home or business.
• Get the latest outage details including estimated restoration time, crew status and cause of the outage.
• Receive outage restoration alerts on your device to stay informed during a storm or service interruption.
• Review your account balance.
• Pay your bill quickly with your debit card, credit card or through your checking or savings account.
• Receive payment confirmations and bill-ready alerts on your device.
• Easily swipe between multiple electric accounts to pay bills and get outage details for each.
• Log in with your existing Rocky Mountain Power user ID and password, or quickly and easily create an account to access secure services through the app.
• Stay connected with direct dial to customer service, get the latest news and tips, and follow our social media channels.
Data charges may apply for notifications. Fees apply for debit and credit card payments.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
Half of the time when I try to pay my bill it never works. Completely annoying.
Latest Version Shuts Out Older Devices
Newest version requires iOS 8+, which shuts out users who still have iPhone 4 devices. If requesting service for power outages or other immediate issues, should I have to locate my iPad (possibly in the dark) just to use the mobile services? The older version still usable on iOS 7 enabled devices now does not seem to allow logins ("An error has occurred"). It seems that better service should be in order for a company owned by Berkshire Hathaway Energy.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 19, 2016
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 38.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: iFactor Consulting
- © 2015 Rocky Mountain Power
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.