You hire great employees, we keep them engaged.
We built Rodio to cut through the noise so your employees see what matters to them. With Rodio, you don’t have to hope your messages got through - you can track communication and measure engagement on one page.
Use Rodio to:
- Designate organizational tiers, so employees only get the messages critical to their roles.
- See who has read the messages, forwarded bulletins, and contributed to the conversation.
- Reduce the need for “reply all” email chains with Rodio’s group messaging tool.
- Encourage team communication by making it easy for employees to reach out to one another for support, clarification, or just to lighten the mood.
- Streamline your communication channels- Rodio lets you call employees, message one-on-one, and celebrate your top performers through one app.
Rodio 1.7.10 includes a number of bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Does not function properly.
This app is useless. My company told employees to download this app for communication to replace groupme but this app does not work properly. Why is this not aknowledged by anyone? I am asked how long I am working every freaking time I open the app. If I am working for 10 hrs I put that in at the begining of my shift, but I am asked how long I am working for again 5 mins later, or everytime I close the Rodio app and open it again even if I leave it running in the background. I have not got any notifications from Rodio despite all notifications being turned on. I post on Rodio and no one is notified I posted anything.
All functions for this app are enabled and it does not serve its only purpose. Stupid.
Extremely Annoying, Unnecessary Chat App That Punishes Its Users
Rodio serves no purpose. There’s already Band, GroupMe, & Slack, and many other options. If you are releasing an app in that field, please make sure it’s worthwhile & doesn’t waste users’ time! Almost every time I open Rodio it asks me if I am on duty. Of course I’m on duty - why else would I feel the need to use this thing that makes garbage look extremely useful?
PLEASE turn allow users to turn off notifications without the app intermittently asking me to enable them.
Rodio, in its current state, is deserving of at best a zero out of five. Unfortunately the App Store doesn’t allow negative numbers in ratings, though!
No Dark Mode :/ Why
4/5 since there’s no option to enable some type of dark mode. Once that is added, app will be 5/5. Also, if there was a button to auto scroll all the way back down to recent comments after scrolling up to view past comments, would be appreciated.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.