Rogue Sky HD
By Chillingo Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Special launch price sale!
This arcade flying game is full of hot air…
Take flight in a grinning hot air balloon in this unique arcade flying game. Navigate through the cloud-filled skies, collect valuable power-stars, destroy enemy balloons and avoid floating mines to make it to the end of each stage and collect those precious coins. Featuring gorgeous artwork, addicting gameplay, and a ton of content, Rogue Sky HD is one title you won’t be putting down in a hurry.
Rogue Sky HD Highlights
• Smart, intuitive controls keep you in total command of your balloon, even through tricky areas and tight squeezes.
• Amazing hand drawn environments blend seamlessly with superbly rendered 3D models to create a stunning visual experience.
• Huge variety of game modes to keep you playing, ranging from simply making it to the end of a level, to mine sweeping, to taking on a squadron of enemy balloons.
• Unlock content as you progress, including power-ups, weapons, speed and armor boosts and more.
• Collect coins to unlock all of the Rogue brothers, each one with their own special attributes.
• Whimsical yet gothic soundtrack will stay in your ears long after you’ve stopped playing.
For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com
What's New in Version 1.0.2
• Minor Fixes
I have enjoyed this game very much. The graphics and artwork are awesome, and so are all the sound effects and music. (Music: very cool...) You can play as different balloons which have their own strengths and weaknesses, and as you progress you earn power ups on armor, maneuverability, and other such things.
I have not finished all the levels, so I am not sure of their number, but there are at least thirty-five well paced levels.
In conclusion, this is a great game.
Update: There are 38 levels. By the way, I should mention that the controls are very good, and you sort of get the feeling that you can really master them.
Cool game (awesome music!)
while this game can be tricky at times, it's still my go-to game after work. artistic graphics and brass heavy soundtrack make for air-bending aesthetics. to be honest, i probably keep playing this game because i love catching a good airflow between clouds, blasting enemies is killer! but above all, i love the music. nice game guys!
It took some time, but I like it
Initially I wasn't a big fan of this game, but after giving it a little bit of time, it has grown on me a lot. The controls take some time to get used to, but once you do, the game offers a fun experience that can be very challenging.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 28, 2011
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 28.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chillingo Ltd
- © Pebble Bug Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.