Easy to learn, difficult to master, and impossible to put down!
Drop numbered blocks onto a 49-cell grid and create chain reactions to earn points.
- Five modes of play: Campaign, Viral, Classic, Hardcore, and Nightmare.
- Play through Campaign Mode and experience a dark tale of war and hopelessness.
- Two-player local coop.
- Enjoy a clean, clutter-free design that lets you focus on the addicting gameplay.
- Progress for each mode is saved so that you can pick up right where you left off.
- Music (can be muted if you'd rather listen to your own).
- Leaderboards and achievements.
- No IAP or Ads ever.
iOS 9 compatibility.
Ratings and Reviews
Cool puzzle. Makes you think.
Similar to a few different puzzles out lately. Combines aspects of each to make a fun game.
As Bad* as Tetris
*And by bad I mean that it’s highly addicting, and that you will be mentally moving text on a page or your furniture or whatever into rows and columns. Thank goodness I don’t work with spreadsheets much. The temptation to rearrange them to try to make blocks disappear would be almost unbearable.
And I haven’t even done the spaceship mode, which looks ADORABLE! It’s the perfect riding-on-the-train or sitting-in-a-waiting-room game (or spouse-is-watching-boring-tv, but shhh).
Great replacement for Drop 7
I loved the game Drop 7 until they changed it. This is a great replacement for me. A bonus is being able to see the next number coming! My only complaint is that I can't seem to shut off the sound effects when the tiles drop and break. I can shut down the music but I want a no sound option. Then it would be a 5 star game for me
Developer Response ,
Just an FYI, you can turn both music and sound effects off. Thanks for the review!
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.