ROKCO - YouTube Cookbook, Diets and Easy Everyday Recipes
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
YouTube recipes finally organized and categorized. Experience YouTube as your very own cookbook and diet planer. Including best video recipes which you can search on ingredient, diet, meal type, time basis and even more. Handy ingredient list for YouTube recipes. Innovative nutrition presentation for the recipes and health meter.
Healthy recipes, quick and easy recipes, low fat, low carbs and other diets.
New recipes are added constantly FOR FREE!
UNIQUE FEATURE OF ROKCO APP
1. YouTube search focused only on recipes.
2. Handy ingredient list for youtube recipes.
3. YouTube video recipe search based on ingredients you have on hand, nutrition facts, different diets, time, meal and much more…
4. Nutrition presentation and facts for YouTube video recipes.
5. Innovative nutrition presentation and health meter. You can add recipes or foods you ate into meal planer.
6. Best of recipes from food bloggers. Each recipe includes mouthwatering picture.
7. Search YouTube and blog recipes with DIET categorization.
a. 300 calories or less
d. Dairy free recipes
e. Egg free recipes
f. Low fat recipes
g. Low carbs recipes
h. Low cholesterol recipes
i. High protein recipes
8. Search recipes with the help from search assistant which will help you find just the right recipe.
DETAILED APP FEATUERES
YOUTUBE RECIPE SEARCH
- YouTube search focused only on recipe videos.
- YouTube recipe video search based on ingredient you have on hand, nutrition facts, time, meal type and much more…
- Nutrition facts for YouTube recipe videos.
- Innovative nutrition presentation for YouTube recipe videos.
- Add YouTube recipe videos into meal planer.
FOOD BLOGGERS RECIPES
- ROKCO App contains only the best of recipes, from food bloggers, with mouthwatering pictures.
- Each recipe contains mouthwatering picture, which will encourage you to cook every day.
- Search recipes on diet basis such as vegetarian, vegan, dairy free, egg free, low cholesterol, low calories…
MEAL PLANER, HEALTH METER, NUTRITION FACTS
- Add recipes into meal planer.
- Add food & drink, into meal planer (fast foods, foods from famous food producers and other foods, like apple, carrot, beans, steak, hamburger, coffee, doughnuts, cola, pizza, beer….).
- Nutrition from added recipes and foods, into meal planer, is automatically calculated and compared to recommended daily allowance in health meter. This will help you gain knowledge weather your daily nutrition intake is too high or too low compared to recommend one.
- Nutrition facts with innovative nutrition presentation are presented for recipes.
- Recipes nutrition facts are compared to recommended daily allowance so you will be able to decide on nutrition basis whether to prepare the recipe or not.
- In addition to search assistant you can also search food or drink recipes by keyword or icons on the search screen to filter by what's in your fridge, what's healthy, what meal you want to prepare, how you want to prepare it, in what time, and more.
- SAVE recipes to your personal Favorites list.
- App offers cooking-friendly views that make it easy to follow a recipe step by step.
- Search recipes on time basis such as, quick and easy recipes, prepared in 30 minutes or less…
- Sort recipes on following basis: rating, time, Nr. of views, recipe title, nutrients (calories, fats, cholesterol, protein, carbs, sugar).
- Adjust the number of servings and ingredient quantities will be changed automatically.
- Choose from US imperial and metric system.
- You can easily add notes to recipes you make, and access them next time you make the recipe.
What's New in Version 1.0.4
This version is only compatible with iOS 7 and above.
- Added new green juices recipes, healthy recipes, asian and indian recipes
- small changes for iOS 7 UI
- bug fixes
New, bigger update coming later this year. Stayed tuned!
It has to be one of the most conveniently arranged recipe/cooking apps I have ever come across. The recipes themselves vary between simply made and a bit more complex so that this gives learners a good base to jump from. There are recipes for just about every taste. The app offers a selection of both text and video instructions. Really, you just can't go wrong with this. I love it!