By Roku, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The free Roku iOS application allows you to:
· Control your Roku player from your mobile device
· Find something to watch by searching for movies, shows, actors, or directors and easily launch the content on your Roku player. Search is available today with the Roku Streaming Stick (HDMI version) and will be available on additional Roku players at a later date.
· Browse, add, and rate Channels from more than 1,200 Roku Channels offered in the Roku Channel Store
· Quickly launch your favorite Roku Channels
· Enter text using you device's keyboard
· Name and switch between multiple Roku players
· Enjoy your iPhone’s photos, music, and video on your Roku player (Supported on Roku 3, Roku 2, Roku LT, Roku HD (model 2500) and Roku Streaming Stick only)
THIS APP REQUIRES A ROKU PLAYER
To use this app, you must connect your iOS device to the same network as your Roku player. Certain features require compatible Roku players or may require logging in to your Roku account.
HAVING TROUBLE FINDING YOUR ROKU PLAYER?
Note: If the app does not recognize your Roku player (you see a “No Roku Devices Found” message after you sign in), try the going network setup again on your Roku player. This will wake your Roku player on your home network. Then, select “Try Again” in the Roku app.
Go to support.roku.com for FAQs or to get help.
What's New in Version 3.0.2
Miscellaneous bug fixes.
Essential for Roku owners
Roku has a great app to match their awesome set top box. As a cord cutter I use it daily. The latest update was a perfect fix making it much easier to jump between my 3 roku devices.
I only wish they could add audio out from the iphone to simulate the roku controller and let me listen to the tv while my son is asleep!
Was so glad to find this app! Always lose the Roku remotes in our house. I now have all 3 connected via the app on my phone just have to select the room I need to control. Thank you Roku!!
Lost my roku remote, tired, had been looking for it for 45 minutes. I searched the App Store for a solution, and found this. I was able to sync it with my roku in seconds.