ALL ROLAND-GARROS IS NOW IN A SINGLE APP
· SPECTATOR SERVICES ALWAYS AT HAND
Direct access to your ticket, ticketing services, news and map of the stadium, pre-order of your meal…
· THE ENTIRE TOURNAMENT LIVE
Livescore, direct results, stats and game’s facts of the best ATP & WTA players attending the tournament.
· OFFICIAL CONTENTS NOT AVAILABLE ELSEWHERE
Draw, program, player’s profiles, news, photos, videos… Keep in touch with everything that happens during the tournament!
· A TENNIS EXPERIENCE THAT SUITS YOU BEST
Follow the match of your(s) champion(s) set by set, add activities to your personalized calendar and discover your connected tour inside the stadium…
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US.
Send us an email to email@example.com for any remark of question. Your opinion is important to us. This application is yours. Together, let’s keep on improving it to respond in an ever-greater way to your needs.
Who will succeed Jelena Ostapenko and Rafael Nadal ?
Be ready on May 21!
We wish you a pleasant time using the app and a nice tournament!
The RG app team
In this version we:
- fixed some bugs;
- removed 30 favourites players' capping;
- enhanced UX on some screens.
We wish you a pleasant usage and a great Roland-Garros 2019
The RGApp team
Ratings and Reviews
Congratulations for being the worst app of all grand slams in the 2nd consecutive year!(I assume Wimbledon and US Open will keep their standard as last Year’s)
1. When you want to see today’s results, even though you have selected the time frame(today), it still shows results on the previous days after today’s results. Only show the results on the selected day please?!
2. No overview of any draw. Really? I know you must think it is fancy when you swipe from the right it will show the draw in the next round. But there isn’t any way that you can see the whole draw. Oops, sorry, just want to see the whole thing, from the first round to the final, in one screen please?!
3. All info is not available after a while in the app. Happened more than 5 times, when you’re looking at the scoreboard(maybe it is on a breakpoint or match point), then “boom”, your screen shows “info not available everywhere”. Come on please, just want to enjoy the critical moment and thank you for ruining it!
Developers: Be considerate of mobile users
Even though it seems there have been a number of updates for those in attendance at the tournament, the developers of this app need to be more considerate and think more about the app experience for those that are using it most!
In prior versions, I was able to easily find and use the live radio feed, see live scores and statistics for a match on a single screen on my phone without scrolling for mindless images of the players headshots, and view the draw in a comprehensible way.
Part of app developing is to make it easier and enjoyable for the mobile user (those NOT in attendance), not just for those at the tournament. Based on one of the questions in the app review survey “when was the last time you were at Roland Garros”, it’s clear the developers have not given any priority to their key audience of mobile users that are not physically at the tournament. PLEASE do a better job!
Maybe I’m remembering some other Grand Slam’s app but I thought it was better last year. My main issue is that, while I can tell who’s playing on a given day, I can’t tell when. One of the other GS apps not only gave the time, but gave the time in my time zone! That was awesome! Another area that needs improvement is Players. I’m not sure why I had to wait until the tournament started to pick more than 10 favorites but at least I can now. Too bad I didn’t know that earlier. I spent some time narrowing my list to 10 before the tournament started. Also, most of these players have been around long enough to have some data on their pages. And not data in which they’re only mentioned in passing (example: Bob & Mike Bryan- the only “data” on their pages is an article about Serena & Venus Willams! Bob & Mike ate named once near the end of the article).
- Federation Francaise de Tennis
- 142.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Fédération Française de Tennis. All Rights Reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.