Roll Turtle is an easy to play but challenging, action driven puzzle platformer That embarks you on an exciting rolling journey. Help Daddy Turtle to save his baby in 5 fantastic worlds! That's Rolling!
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
► Winner of the IMGA(International Mobile Gaming Awards) China - Best Quickplay Game Award
► Nominated of the IMGA Global (International Mobile Gaming Awards)
► Nominated of the IMGA SEA(International Mobile Gaming Awards)
► Gamesalad 2016 Game of the Year
► Chunghwa Telecom software development awards - Best Game
► Golden Penguin Award - Find the Best Apps in Taiwan
► Golden Penguin Award - Best Entertainment App 2016
► Golden Penguin Award - Best International Development App 2016
► WINNER of the 4C Digital Design Award
► WINNER of the Bahamut Indie Game Award
► Featured in the App Store’s "10 Best Games in Taiwan"
► Featured in the GameSalad’s Game of the Month May 2016
► Featured in the App Store’s Best New Game 116 countries
► Selected at Taipei Game Show Indie Game Award Top 10 Game
► Selected at Tokyo Game Show Indie game area
► Selected at Casual Connect Asia Indie Game Prize
• Casual gameplay combining platformer, puzzles, and challenging with innovative level design.
• 5 different worlds with 100+ truly unique levels and boss level.
• Intuitive and Easy to understand controls, Touch then roll!
• Super cute characters, but beware of the progressive difficulty that has a challenge for everyone!
• Memorable, fun and unique soundtrack, with a different theme for each world!
• No iap, No ads, with the progress of the game to unlock everything.
• Universal app optimized for iPhones, iPods and iPads.
• Achievements & Leaderboards.
* Retina display support - view all the detailed artwork in high quality!
* Universal app: play on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Roll Turtle is now available in all of the following languages(accessible from the settings menu): English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese(Traditional), Chinese(Simplified), Thai,Indonesian Bahasa, Russian.
Check out the game trailer - https://youtu.be/vcirq-BZS40
Check out the Preview Video - https://youtu.be/1L-FVWvXaBY
Official website - http://rollturtle.strikingly.com
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/RollTurtle
Twitter - https://twitter.com/kirafuRyu
Blog - http://tinyurl.com/jc7tyo7
• New language picker (accessible from the settings menu).
• Roll Turtle is now available in all of the following languages:
- Indonesian Bahasa
• New adjustment for the Time Medal Challenge:
- The timer starts once you touch the screen. Off you go now, win that medal!
• Added sound and music independent settings
• Lowered the required number of eggs to unlock a New World.
• Lowered the difficulty of some Time Medal Challenges.
• Easier to unlock the secret achievement.
we're a very small team but we're working hard to make sure everybody is able to enjoy Roll Turtle!
Ratings and Reviews
Fun little game
It's fun to play rolling turtle, but I found it's really hard to control the turtle from moving too much. Will give 5 star if the control can be done slightly better. Music and cartoon looked lovely.
Roll Turtle we love you!
My family loves this game! So cute yet so challenging. Passing levels gives feelings of accomplishment.
High quality, original, addicting
I love cute games that are easy and relaxing, but offer advanced challenge too. Turtle roll does this extremely well. I just spent half an hour casually playing through world one, not caring to collect eggs or stars, and it was really fun, fast, casual. But then I can return to each level for a real challenge to get a perfect.
A lot of games like this are too difficult that they seem unfair and frustrating. But turtle roll is a perfect balance. It is difficult and requires thought and problem solving abilities and finger dexterity, but it is never frustrating or unfair.
This game is totally worth 3 bucks. But I wonder if the developer would consider releasing world 1 for free. After playing world 1, I'm hooked and would gladly pay to continue.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.