Rolling Stone Magazine
By Wenner Media, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Rolling Stone available digitally on the iPad and optimized for the iPhone – with all the breaking music news, hot album and movie reviews, must-read rock star profiles and in-depth national affairs reporting you love in the magazine. Plus, download our new app now and get a 1 Month Free Trial subscription. That is a Free Month packed with great writing, exclusive photos and insight into the best new music in the world.
Sign up for a monthly or one-year subscription and enjoy your Free Trial starting right now. You decide which option is right for you:
• Buy a single issue of Rolling Stone for $4.99.
• 1 Month subscription for $1.99, plus first month free, automatically renewed until cancelled.
• 1 year subscription for $19.99, plus first month free, automatically renewed until cancelled.
All subscriptions start after the 1 Month Free Trial period. Payment for your purchase will be charged to your iTunes account after your Free Trial period. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off in your Account Settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. For subscribers in auto-renew, your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal prior to the end of the current period (another year for annual subscribers and another month for monthly subscribers). No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Free trials are only available upon initial subscription.
What's New in Version 2.5
• Minor Bug Fixes
• New Login Screen
Previously downloaded June 16, 2016 issue availability stopped with the July 1, 2016 issue download
I opened my app to read the June 16, 2016 (Hamilton) issue and then the Muhammad Ali (July 1, 2016) issue downloaded. The Hamilton issue has effectively been lost, because the little progress download wheel just spins.
I hope that this app is fixed soon. Rolling Stone Customer Support has responded via email to my request for help in the past. As a reminder, they cannot fix digital subscriptions purchased through iTunes. We must contact iTunes support. For once could they pre-test updates before releasing them. Hopefully they will fix this app and access to the Hamilton issue soon.
The new reading format makes me feel that RS has either gotten very lazy or just stopped caring about the reader experience. It's now just a non-interactive PDF with ridiculously small font size. The old version had a beautiful format and the interactive features, such as being able to listen to song clips, were great. Come on RS. Why did you try fix something that wasn't broken! I will be cancelling my digital subscription because the app has become such a mess.
This app is nothing more than a pdf reader. It is terrible, horrible, no good, and very bad all at once. There is no article view so you have to read very small font and you have to turn he page to read the articles. This is very aggravating when an article finishes on the last page of the magazine. I've canceled my subscription through this app and will try another.
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 05, 2016
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 16.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Wenner Media, LLC
- © Wenner Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Rolling Stone Renewable Subscription$1.99
- Rolling Stone Renewable Subscription$19.99
- Rolling Stone Magazine Issue 1188$4.99
- Rolling Stone Magazine Issue 1175$4.99
- Rolling Stone Magazine Issue 1193$4.99
- Rolling Stone Magazine Issue 1177$4.99
- Rolling Stone Magazine Issue 1176$4.99
- Rolling Stone Magazine Issue 1199$5.99
- Rolling Stone Magazine Issue 1180$4.99
- Rolling Stone Magazine Issue 1178$4.99