Rolling Stone Magazine
By Wenner Media, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Rolling Stone available digitally on the iPad and optimized for the iPhone – with all the breaking music news, hot album and movie reviews, must-read rock star profiles and in-depth national affairs reporting you love in the magazine. Plus, download our new app now and get a 1 Month Free Trial subscription. That is a Free Month packed with great writing, exclusive photos and insight into the best new music in the world.
Sign up for a monthly or one-year subscription and enjoy your Free Trial starting right now. You decide which option is right for you:
• Buy a single issue of Rolling Stone for $4.99.
• 1 Month subscription for $1.99, plus first month free, automatically renewed until cancelled.
• 1 year subscription for $19.99, plus first month free, automatically renewed until cancelled.
All subscriptions start after the 1 Month Free Trial period. Payment for your purchase will be charged to your iTunes account after your Free Trial period. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off in your Account Settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. For subscribers in auto-renew, your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal prior to the end of the current period (another year for annual subscribers and another month for monthly subscribers). No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Free trials are only available upon initial subscription.
What's New in Version 2.6
Minor bug fixed.
Worst app I've ever had to use
This app and the service and support I have not received make this the worst I have ever had to use for one of the best and most favorite of my magazines. Why can't it hold the last page I was reading, for instance? And why has it all of a sudden been crammed into such a small space? The earlier versions were so much better, and I never had the problems that I have had with this one. And one of the issues took two months of hassling the support service before it was finally downloadable. Fix the problems or I'm not renewing. I'd rather read the print version.
Hate having to sign in multiple times after an update
Each time you update the app, the issue list wants me to re-subscribe through ITunes, I am a print subscriber, but if this continues where I have to sign out and then sign in and wait ten days for the issue to get the current issue, I will become a former subscriber.
They're a fraudulent operation.
Pay for a subscription, and it won't work. I have been in touch with their Customer Service department. What a joke. They really don't care. They say, "You bought it through iTunes, and it isn't our problem."
I have complained to Apple, and have asked for a refund.
How do they stay in business?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jul 21, 2016
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 29.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Wenner Media, LLC
- © Wenner Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Rolling Stone Renewable Subscription$1.99
- Rolling Stone Renewable Subscription$19.99
- Rolling Stone Magazine Issue 1188$4.99
- Rolling Stone Magazine Issue 1175$4.99
- Rolling Stone Magazine Issue 1193$4.99
- Rolling Stone Magazine Issue 1177$4.99
- Rolling Stone Magazine Issue 1176$4.99
- Rolling Stone Magazine Issue 1199$5.99
- Rolling Stone Magazine Issue 1180$4.99
- Rolling Stone Magazine Issue 1178$4.99