RollWorld - Tiny Planet Photos And More
By Li Wang
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Thank you all for your great support! RollWorld has over 4.5 stars rating all over the world in all of the time!
Welcome to RollWorld. Using this app, you can easily create photo or video with "Little Planet" effect (also know as "Stereographic", "Tiny Planet", "Little World"). Just import your photo or video, you will get professional effect immediately. It will save tons of your time and money to create similar photo through Photoshop or video through AfterEffects.
More than that, using 6 built-in powerful parameters, two keyframes and some inspiration, you can get perfect and surprising final effect. Finally, just several simple taps, you can share your RollWorld photo or video through multiple platforms in any size you want. Thank you and enjoy it.
**Create tiny planet or worm hole or in betweens effect super fast.
**Support both photo and video processing and sharing.
**Live preview camera (WYSIWYG) let you catch your inspiration in real time.
**Six built-in tunes perfect and maximize your creation inspiration.
**A-B Morph let you transform you processed image from one effect to another
**Randomize function help you create surprising effect.
**Fine tune buttons let you control your effect precisely.
**Undo and redo help you never lose great idea
**Multiple output edit tools including crop output image, adjust output video playback speed
**Output size customization let you get satisfied photo or video size.
Innovation is still going on! The development of next version has already started!
What's New in Version 1.8
* RollWorld now support 5 more languages! They are:
*RollWorld now can display correct in-app-purchase price in the UI. Sorry for previous confusion
*RollWorld now display preview screen shots while the final video is rendering
*Fixed some other bugs
Not a fan
I've tried a lot of these tiny planet apps and I have to say I've had the least amount of fun with this one. I've tried dozens of photos and I've only gotten one cool photo out of it. The edges never match up properly and certain objects fade at the wrong spots. It stretches certain things way too much and makes them look like a blob of nonsense instead of an actual planet. I heard someone hating on other paid versions of this app but I have to say they have created much better planets than this one. To each his own, but I'm glad I didn't pay anything for this one.
Maybe I'm missing something, but there are serious errors in this app
1. My stitch in videos is always terrible, despite the fact that the video plays perfectly in 360 view
2. A-b transition defaults for video. I almost never want to do a transition but it seems to force me? I can't close that window and just edit the video.
3. Video doesn't read from videos app in iOS. So there's no way to do some editing on the computer and drag to phone to use roll world. I made some long videos where I only wanted a small chunk and it was just too big and tedious to send to phone with wifi and kept crashing so I had to transfer to computer.
4. Video export adds several seconds of black to the beginning. Easy enough to edit out but why is it there?
If anyone has answers to these issues I'm having I would love to know solutions and change my rating!
Lots of fun!!
A disgruntled reviewer on Tiny Planet's page encouraged people to download RollWorld, instead. He was dead on accurate: I LOVE this app! My boyfriend is in a band and I've used RollWorld to create great Ralph Steadman-like graphics for their promotions...and Instagram is going crazy over it. And it's FREE...take it!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 13, 2016
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 40.1 MB
- Languages: English, German, Italian, Malay, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Li Wang
- © 2015 Li Wang
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- RollWorld Planet Go Video$0.99