By Crystaltech International Holdings Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** #1 Roman Empire game for iPhone and iPod Touch! ***
ONLINE Massively Multiplayer Role-Playing Game (MMORPG) for the iPhone/iPod Touch!
LIMITED TIME OFFER: DOWNLOAD NOW AND ALL THE NEWLY REGISTERED PLAYERS CAN GET GIFTS.
Roman Empire is a free massively-multiplayer strategy game (mmo). It takes only 3 minutes to learn, and is extremely fun!
Slaves riot led by Spartacus broke out and ravaged throughout the Roman empire. Senatus sent the legendary general, Caesar, to suppress the rebellion, but the shadow of suspicion stirred situation, and the new flame of war ignited and raging over the country. You must pick a side in this troubled time, build up your own city, recruit an undefeatable army of veteran soldiers and celebrated generals, and bring peace again to this ancient land.
Presented in fantastic graphics, Roman Empire is a historical multiplayer war game you can enjoy in its depth of strategies, and abundant elementals of units, equipments, and historical celebrities.
- User friendly guidance helping you learn the game in extremely short time.
- Thrilling and interesting historical quests.
- Fantastic graphics restoring the original history.
- Regular updates totally free of charge.
- Fighting with thousands of players!
- Siding with Spartacus, Senatus, or Caesar, and leading their unique units and heroes.
- Deep strategy including constructions, researches, troop training, equipment forging, etc
- Uniting your friends to form a great alliance legion!
- Live chat with many channels making full interaction and communication!
What's New in Version 1.22
I was an avid fan of RE for a couple years. Infact, during my best days, I was considered by many to be a good player considering I spent little money. However, here comes the sad truth. This game is a money grab. The developers never intended this, emross wars, or any other to be much more than a cash grab. However, as the game blew up and has now slowly declined into obsolete clone. A clone of much more successful and innovative titles in the genre. While I will always love the time I spent with this game, i do admit it was nothing more than a money sink. DO NOT buy this game.
For the last time,
Very very bad customer service
Customer service is really bad. I mailed them and after 6 days they sent me a mail saying " It's been over 5 days contact us again if you have the same issue"
Then I explained again and after 9 days they sent me the same mail. It is very hard to contact them. Facebook blogs are way old.
Almost all servers are dead. They don't bother to merge with another server and keep it running. This was super cool game 3 years ago. Now they got very bad management and those idiots ruining this game.
I loved this game before but the problem is when u join, everyone is about 60 levels above u and it's impossible to compete. I like the setup and how u fight it's just that they could make new worlds maybe 3 times faster
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 04, 2013
- Version: 1.22
- Size: 14.1 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Bo Wu
- © 2011 Crystaltech International Holdings Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Gold x275$19.99
- Gold x125$9.99
- Gold x50$4.99
- Gold x1600$99.99
- Gold x750$49.99