By Daniel Revenco
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
• The Conversation Guide can be downloaded for free;
• It addresses all the potential users, who want to enrich their knowledge and improve their communication abilities in Romanian;
• The application comprises 15 topics necessary for users on a day-to-day basis: "Let’s get acquainted", "By phone", "Home and family", "Education", "In the city", "Shopping", "Enjoy your meal!", "Leisure and interests", "Travelling", "At the doctor", "Services", "Job offers", "At the job interview", "Emergency services", "Congratulations, wishes and excuses";
• Each topic covers 40-50 basic speaking models which can be listened by users;
• All expressions are supported by exercises, which can be done repetitively for a better memorizing;
• Each correct exercise is rewarded with 1 point;
The Romanian-English Conversation Guide was designed within the Youth Grants Annual Program of the Ministry of Education, Culture and Research of the Republic of Moldova.
The author of the Romanian-English Conversation Guide is the Association of European Trainers of Moldova (ANTEM), which is a non-profit, non-political organization, aimed at facilitating civil, socio-cultural and professional integration, promotion of inter-ethnic tolerance through training and creation of favorable linguistic environment.
Copyright © ANTEM, 2017
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Released: Oct 24, 2017
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 121 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Daniel Revenco
- © 2017, ANTEM NGO
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.