Explore and learn by building a miniature robot village, dressing up robots, putting out fires, driving a school bus and much more. The Ronnie Robot app allows multiple children to play at the same time! This game is designed for children ages 3-8 and has no in-app advertisements.
From PreApps: ”This is absolutely adorable. It's like robot sims for small children. The graphics are awesome! I'd definitely recommend this to my young nephew."
From AppAdvice: ”It will teach kids about building, farming, and solving problems that may arise in the process. And with the ability to have multiple people playing the game at the same time, the possibilities are endless."
Remember what it was like to be a kid and just play with toys without a lot of instruction? Ronnie Robot encourages children to play freely and openly which is a wonderful, natural way to learn about the world.
Create a world where everything including robot color, landscape features, clothing and much more can be customized. There's an endless world to invent and explore.
Watch children share an iPad and cooperate as they craft a robot world.
Enjoy free, quality content-
We’ve packed Ronnie's village scene with high quality vehicles and buildings. There is so much to do that most kids spend hours of playtime exploring, building and interacting with Ronnie Robot. Additionally, there’s the Farm Scene that can be purchased. It has new vehicles, buildings, crops and even a flying saucer!
– Suitable for toddlers
– No third party advertisements, so you are free to play without interruption
– Kids can play and interact, or they can just watch Ronnie explore
– Available on all iPads, including iPad 1
– Watch as Ronnie goes through different emotions as situations change
– Localized for all languages
- When opening the app, there are new “welcome” scenes!
- There are achievements! The village and farm scene each have > 80 achievements
- New translations in the app! Ronnie can now speak Spanish, Danish, French, German, Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Portuguese, Hungarian and Swedish.
- Lots of bug fixes. Ever notice that fire-particle that can sometimes stay behind on buildings? It’s long gone.
Ratings and Reviews
Fun exploration game
I truly can't find anything negative about this game. There are no ads to worry about, the music is great (miracle for a kids' app!), and there is so much to explore. Basically, you tap on anything and see what happens, and drag Ronnie around to see how he interacts with his environment. My two year old is particularly fond of dragging everything he can into the lake, causing it to rain, watching the airplane fly by. There is a lot of interaction with the game that he is simply too young for, but it's nice to know that as he grows, there will be more that he will discover. Bravo to the developers.
This is a great app for kids! My little ones are happy playing it for ages and discovering all these small hidden things! Definitely recommend it! (it´s free but even more fun if you download some levels!)
What a clever game!
This is such a clever game. Click around and be surprised at what you'll find. It's worth figuring out. Love the badges too. Makes it fun for bigger kids as they try to unlock everything.
Looking forward to the CONSTRUCTION and SPACE scenes!!!
- Silver Bay Labs LLC
- 41.8 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Danish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014
- In-App Purchases
- Farm Scene $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.