Rookies: Create & Print Baseball Cards
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Rookies" is the highest rated baseball card creation app and is an exclusive offering on the App Store. It is loaded with custom front and back baseball card templates suitable for business cards, birth announcements, wedding gifts, and everything in between.
Within minutes, you can fully customize the front and back of a baseball card - and share them socially or print them physically. You’ll want to create one for yourself and honor everyone you know by adding them to your personal collection.
CREATE: Snap a photo, customize colors and insert text onto the front AND back in one of our many retro baseball card templates.
PRINT: Purchase a wax-sealed pack of your cards on premium, two-sided recycled card stock.
TRADE: Distribute your unique creations across social platforms or gift a real card to someone special. It is the perfect gift for any baseball fan.
Follow us on Twitter @RookiesApp.
Read more about our product offering at http://rookiesapp.com.
What's New in Version 2.0
- New card templates!!!
- Checkout with Apple Pay
- Refreshed look for faster creation
- Easily duplicate card from your collection
- Select individual quantities of cards in a pack
- Push notifications to receive seasonal promo codes
Absolutely Awesome! Love Rookies!
We just downloaded the new version and love:
1) the new interface
2) the new card types
3. save to Camera Roll!
We use this to make our favorite family photos into cards we can share.
For Christmas we got four twenty-packs (80 total cards) for our son and for our daughter, and they loved them... as did their friends at school!
We like to include:
- photo and description on the front
- the story of that day's activities on the back
- GPS coordinates and other fun facts on the back
- This is awesome!
1. Copy/Paste from the fields does clear them but does not actually update clipboard... Cannot paste into Notes, for example
2. Need folders... I would like to move the cards from our Christmas order into there, for future reference, and just see the new cards we are creating for the next order
3. Card back with more text only options... Let us write more words and better adjust the fonts for bigger letters
4. More landscape-oriented card options
5. Camera Roll... It's likely that the next card we make is closer in the camera roll to the last photo we selected than the end of the roll... So update the app to remember where we last were in the Camera Roll and start there... Better.. Make this a user option to select current / end of roll or "the last photo you were on"
THANK YOU, ROOKIES, FOR SUCH AN AWESOME APP - AND FOR THE GREAT CARDS!!!
(just like Topps baseball cards, but better because they are OUR photos!)
**Update** This is my third time ordering and I still love this app. I will say that all the colors not being available on all cards and zoom in and out on some cards makes some not usable depending on picture or uniform colors. If that's my only gripe then I'm okay as there are no real competitors in this market. **
I absolutely love this app. If all colors were available on all cards that would be great. Also if there was more editing of photos (being able to zoom in or out) it would be perfect. The customer service is excellent. I emailed an issue before the last update and the creator emailed me back with a high quality photo directly to me with the fix.
Best App for creating cards
This is easily the the best app for creating sports cards that I have seen. I would like to see more card template options and more available color options, but the fact that you can get 20 different cards per pack is what drew me to this application over some of the others that are offered. Can't wait to see more updates.