ROOM for thought
By Studio Room BV
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make your own ‘accidental’ photo journal with ROOM for thought. One photo at a random moment every day.
Here's how it works:
1. ROOM for thought sends you a message at an unexpected moment every day
2. Open the message to see the animation
3. Your device’s camera then opens automatically. You’ll get 3 seconds to focus
4. The photo is taken automatically
5. You can chose from a number of filters
6. And add a comment
7. Your photo is shared in the app. You can also share your photo on Facebook and Twitter
8. If your photo is intended for your eyes only, you can make the photo private using the share button
9. For your own photos, go to my album
10. You can find other people’s photos under public
© ROOM for thought
What's New in Version 1.9.9
• New animations
I try and use it everyday, great app. But, there are so many things that can be updated and improved on. Such as the 1/2/3 wait time to take a picture, the annoying animations, and even the photo quality.
Needs an update
It's a really interesting idea, however the overall layout of the app could certainly use an update. I can imagine more people would start using this app if it offered a more streamlined and aesthetically pleasing interface. Current users would likely be more prone to recommending the app to their friends if the app were updated.