BAFTA NOMINATED GAME based on the No.1 Halloween children's picture book!
**Perfect for 3 - 7 year olds with no in-app purchases. "A must-have app” The i Mums**
***Great technical support - see below or contact email@example.com***
Featuring 8 magical, fun-filled games the beautiful 'Room on the Broom: Games' is designed to inspire creativity and learning while giving hours of fun for everyone.
Collect medals as you:
• Fly from star-to-star creating amazing pictures in the sky. What picture will you make?
• Cat wants you to catch things which are flying past in the wind. Watch out for the squirrel!
• Help the Dog, Bird and Frog find things the friendly Witch has dropped…
• Create your own beautiful star pictures – move the stars, change their colours and fly the Witch between them!
• Help the Dragon eat his favourite food – but make sure he doesn’t eat anything else…
• Steer the ‘magnificent broom’ through the night sky, catching magical letters in this creative literacy game.
Based on ‘Room on the Broom’, the wonderful children’s picture book written by Julia Donaldson and illustrated Axel Scheffler.
These games are brought to you by Magic Light Pictures, producers of the Oscar nominated animations 'The Gruffalo' and 'Room on the Broom' as well as 'The Gruffalo's Child' and 'Stick Man'.
You can play Room on the Broom: Games on iPhone (4 and above), iPod Touch (4 and above), iPad (2 and above) and iPad mini. Previous generations of these devices will not be fully supported.
If you’re having trouble loading Room on the Broom: Games, you may need to fully reboot your device. This should not affect any apps or data currently on your device.
1. Hold the sleep/wake button at the top right of the device and the Home button at the same time.
2. Keep holding both buttons until the screen goes black and the silver Apple logo appears.
3. Let go of both buttons. Your iPhone should now be rebooting.
1. Press the Hold and home buttons at the same time. The hold button can be found in the top right corner of the iPad. The home button is round and can be found at the bottom of the iPad screen.
2. Keep holding both buttons until the screen either flashes and goes black or a red slider appears at the top of the screen.
3. If the red slider appears, slide it to the right to turn the iPad off.
4. Once the iPad screen is black, hold down the Hold and Home buttons to reset and restart the device. The Apple logo should appear before the device reboots.
Once your device has rebooted, click on the game icon to reload the app.
If you are still experiencing technical difficulties please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
We have had this app for over a year. I was shocked to see such a low overall rating as I was just browsing top apps for kids. Both my children aged 5 and 7 love this app, though we were fans of the book first and have seen the film many times. The app is based on the film (which is based on the book) and has the same lovely music. I would not say it's an overly challenging game, but a relaxing game with super artwork/graphics and music that follows the Room on the Broom story. If you are Julia Donaldson fans then you will find this a worthy app!
Fun to play with my grandkids!
My 3,4, and 6 yr old grandkids like to play these games-- especially the Dragon Eats Fries and the Iggity Ziggity Zaggety Zoom with stars that you can arrange and change colors and then watch the witch on her broom zoom through the pattern of stars you've placed in the sky. Giggles galore! They also love earning bronze, silver and gold medals. We take turns with the searching games. We loved both the book and the video before finding these games.
My kids and I absolutely loved this app until it stopped working a few weeks ago, what gives? Hopefully there is an update on the way to fix the glitch. The app opens and then goes black.
- Magic Light Pictures Ltd
- 182 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Orange Eyes Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.