ROOM8 is a roommate matching app designed to serve renters. Utilizing social media data, ROOM8 produces matches based on mutual connections, budget, location, lifestyle and interests. Whether you’re looking to fill a room or find a room, ROOM8 has created an all-in-one marketplace that has taken an often stressful experience and made it easy, safe and fun.
Why use ROOM8?
· Find people you would actually want to live with!
· Get started in minutes. Use your Facebook or LinkedIn account to quickly get your profile started.
· Save yourself the hassle of emailing back and forth. Use ROOM8's easy in-app chat to get to know potential roommates, share additional information and pictures.
· Don’t get spammed with messages. No more reading through countless emails!
· Access our list of highly curated vacant properties that are available to rent, and directly reach out to landlords.
Love the app? Rate us! We’re always looking for feedback, and better ways to improve.
Don’t miss a beat! Find your perfect roommate and ideal housing by enabling notifications. Every week we polish up ROOM8 to enhance the app for you!
This week’s update:
1. We have updated the search filter for all you users hunting for properties. Now you will be able to see lots more rentals that fit into your pricing requires. Happy Hunting!
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been waiting for them to activate my room listing for 2 days already... such a waste of time, I’m pretty irritated with this app.
Was excited but...
I was really excited to use this app, but Ohio isn’t located anywhere in the location option 🙁
Developer Response ,
Hi there, Thanks for your feedback and we apologize for any inconvenience you experienced using the app – We’ve added neighborhoods in Ohio, at this time we are still building our user base across the US. As we continue to grow, we will gain more users. We hope this helps, and to see you again soon!
Can’t even make a profile
I logged in with Facebook and I can’t select my birth year, which is annoying but I would like for my actual age to show up. I’m 18 and I was born in 2000, but the selection menu doesn’t go past 1999. I don’t have an apartment and I’m looking for one, but no matter how many times I click “find a room” it asks me to list an apartment for rent. Disappointing to say the least.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, Thanks for your feedback and we apologize for any inconvenience you experienced using the app. We are looking into any issues associated to making an account with Facebook, and we are currently implementing major changes to the user experience elements of our app. In the meantime, if you are logged in via Facebook, you can then go to your profile, and manually edit your profile and change your age. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions and we'd be happy to jump on a call 415-710-8450 to walk you through any edits/questions you have with our app. Best, ROOM8
- Orbit Labs LLC
- 42.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Orbit Labs LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.