RoomFeed tells you who’s home without any additional work. Simply plot your house or apartment on the map, invite your roommates, and let RoomFeed do the rest.
How does it work?
RoomFeed allows you to set a “geo-fence”, essentially a perimeter around your home. When you cross that perimeter, your phone automatically signs you in or out. No need for anyone to manually check in. Just invite your roommates to accept your perimeter and you’re ready to go.
Why do you need RoomFeed? Consider these scenarios.
1. RoomFeed showed me that my roommates were home and the TV icon by their names said they needed something better to do. Twenty mins later, we were rock climbing! Love RoomFeed.
2. Work was rough and I just couldn’t see my one roommate. Ughhh he sucks! I looked at my app and saw he wasn’t home. Yessss.
3. When I forgot my keys and needed help, I checked RoomFeed and saw Maggie was home so she let me in!
4. Me and this guy I met decided to go back to my apartment. I didn’t want to wake my roommates to know, so I checked RoomFeed to see if they were home! That was an awesome night.
5. Bae just dumped me and I needed to cry while listening to Adele on full blast. Obviously not an activity for my roommates, thank goodness for RoomFeed!
6. Heck, don't even it use it for roommates. Set a fence around the bar, the gym, that party, or anywhere else, invite your friends and see if they’re there yet.
Download RoomFeed and make your roomies part of the in-crowd, cause let’s be honest, sometimes you just don’t want know about your best friend’s naked yoga habits.
This version includes a stability update for iOS 10
Ratings and Reviews
This is a must have for college. I live with 4 roommates and share a room. The app helps me know where everyone is and what's going on in the apartment. I highly recommend this for anyone that lives with roommates!
Roomfeed is the best app for knowing who is home instead of texting/bugging your friends to see who is at the house. It also allows you to set up a status, so your roommates know what you're doing and they don't need to contact you. Love this new app--it's amazing!
A college friend of mine introduced me to this app because he thought it would be helpful to me and my room mates. I live with 5 other men in an apartment, and share a room with one of those men. Both my room mate and I have girlfriends and this app makes it easy to negotiate sleeping arrangements. This app is also very helpful in allowing me to see who's home, say to find a gym partner, who's at the library, or if one of my room mates are out at the bars and such. It's been a couple months now and all of my room mates, as well as other friends of mine, have downloaded this wonderfully helpful app, and feel that this app is also great and helpful. I will continue to use this app throughout my college and professional career.
- Sahir Iqbal
- 44.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Sahir Iqbal
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.