Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
RoomScan Pro draws floor plans all by itself - just touch each wall with your phone! Please look at these videos before purchasing: http://locometric.com/demo
"This app is incredible. It draws a floor plan after you tap it against the wall a few times." — LIFEHACKER
"It's incredibly simple, but seems to work really well." — HUFFINGTON POST
"You can trade your tape measure for this slick app called RoomScan" — GIZMODO
We're here to help if you need assistance. Tap the ? button in the app and send us an email.
• The floor plan appears in seconds, with approximate wall lengths and floor area.
• Unlike some floor plan apps, RoomScan can draw floor plans of complex rooms just as easily as small rectangular rooms.
• Measurements are estimated to the nearest 10cm (or half a foot).
• For super-accurate instant floor plans, use RoomScan in conjunction with a laser measure. Just tap a wall on the finished floor plan and input your measurement. RoomScan intelligently combines its own measurements with yours to create a perfect plan.
• Add doors as you walk around the room by touching the door frames, and select from a variety of door types.
• Rooms are automatically connected together to create a plan of the whole floor.
• Save as an image or export to PDF, DXF for AutoCAD or SketchUp or a range of other formats. There will be a nominal fee for advanced export options in the future.
• Add notes and photos to the floor plans - RoomScan can even take photos automatically and place them in the correct position on the plan.
• Choose your own custom floor plan colours.
• Measurements are available in metric, feet & inches and East Asian units (坪 / つぼ / 평).
Questions or comments? Before leaving feedback here, please give us a chance to help by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 4.13.2
Fix for "can connect 3 rooms" error affecting some users
It would be very useful to have the ability to rotate the orientation of rooms once scanned. For example, I'll scan a room with an east-facing bay window, and once the scans is complete, the dimensions are correct but the app puts the bay window facing downward. A simple "Rotate room 90 degrees button" would fix this.
Waste of time
This app wasted so much time. I'm not sure if it's not comparable with iphone 6 plus or not. But it simply doesn't work.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 01, 2015
- Version: 4.13.2
- Size: 8.7 MB
- Languages: English, German, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Locometric Ltd
- © 2012 Locometric Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- 50 Export Credits$0.99