RoosterMoney Allowance Tracker
By World Learning Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The RoosterMoney Allowance & Chores Tracker for parents and children helps families manage allowances, chores and rewards and teaches children the value of money. Available in any currency.
RoosterMoney Allowance & Chores Tracker gets allowance sorted. It transforms the way you give pocket money and your child's allowance, by making it simple for parents and fun for kids. Parents remain the Bank of Mom and Dad and no deposits are required to start using RoosterMoney.
For those parents who need extra features like a more advanced chore tracker, adding extra family members, or even setting interest rates, there’s the option to upgrade to RoosterPLUS.
Parents sign up to record the pocket money comings and goings for their children. Each child has an account too and can check their statement and savings, create saving goals and choose what they want to save for.
Key Features for Parents:
- Set up a pocket money routine for your kids; issuing allowances automatically each week or on an ad hoc basis in your preferred currency (£, $, € and more).
- If your children aren't ready for real money, you can also award stars, we act as an online Reward Chart or Star Chart!
- View current balances and statements, so you can track kids money.
- Boost extra money for jobs, achievements or gifts.
- Remove money from the app and hand it to your kids so they can spend it at the shops.
- Take pictures of things at the shops and set these as savings targets for your kids to save up for.
- Lock their allowance in an instant
- A great way for teaching children money.
Key Features for Kids:
- Take control of your allowance.
- Know how much money you have and how it has been saved and spent by checking your statement.
- Create goals to save for, and you can upload your own photos!
- Save money to add to a Savings Account using our Safe function.
- Customise your Dashboard theme and make your account your own.
- Get a head-start learning about money!
What is RoosterMoney?
Our mission is a simple one. We provide easy and engaging tools that help parents to raise money-wise kids.
We set out to sort a specific problem: Allowances are a great idea in principle. But finding a system that works for your family is hard, particularly when you’re juggling the weekly shop, work emails and soccer practice. And everything else for that matter.
We believe in the power of allowances to transform children’s understandings of money – whether you give them 20¢ a week or $10. And we think these lessons are best learned by keeping things simple for parents and fun for kids. Importantly we think the best things are learned together.
What Parents think:
“Pocket money issues used to stress me out no end and now it is all just FUN! I tried so many times writing things in cash books & various money boxes but nothing really worked until I found RoosterMoney.” Annabel, mom of three.
“The beauty of RoosterMoney is that it manages pocket money in a virtual way that is perfect for parents like me who do not deal in cash.” Wendy, mom of one.
“Before using RoosterMoney, they would receive ad-hoc amounts from friends and family and would store it all over the place. They now know exactly how much they have and how long they have been saving for.” Lucinda, mom of three.
PLUS PRICING & TERMS
RoosterMoney offers 2 auto-renewing subscription options for Extra PLUS Features:
$2.49 per month
$18.99 per year
Prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your PLUS subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Terms & Conditions: https://www.roostermoney.com/terms
What's New in Version 3.5.0
Update for PLUS users - Mark a job as Missed & more!
1.Job Settings: you now have 4 options to choose how your kids' allowance is awarded based on their jobs. This means the allowance won't get delayed while it waits on you to approve it.
2.Missed Jobs: you can also mark jobs as missed, so if the job wasn't done as expected or on time it, will be hidden from the list!
If you have any questions? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Works great for our family!
Love that I can now keep track of what I owe my kids without paper and pen and needing cash on hand every Friday. Would be 5 stars if it added a charity button to help kids not only spend and save but share.
Love this app! Very easy to get off task with busy schedules but this has made it possible to stay on task and learn important lessons about money, with out extra work on me. Kids love it and so do I.
This app is easy. Kids don’t understand complicated systems. It’s the right amount of detail. And they can always see how much they have.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Oct 17, 2017
- Version: 3.5.0
- Size: 27.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: World Learning Ltd
- © 2017 World Learning
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Extra PLUS Features$2.49
- Extra PLUS Features$18.99