By Martin Grider
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Root Down is an original abstract strategy game designed for 2-players, and it should take no more than ten minutes to play. (15 if you are thinking really hard!)
In Root Down, you have two types of pieces. There are "kicker" pieces that must be next to a "root" piece to move. After a kicker moves, it turns into another root, "kicking" all of the neighboring pieces in the process. Kick an opponent's root, then kick it again to capture it!
Please use the "send feedback" button to send me your input, or email me: email@example.com
Thanks for reading, and thanks for supporting indie game development!
What's New in Version 2.0
- Universal -- now play RootDown from your phone or iPad
- AI -- there is now a (relatively simple) computer opponent
- new game setups -- the game was always customizable using the "edit" button, but now there are some presets for different game configurations to start playing easily
- Lots of bugs fixed, for example, the game over screen now correctly assigns a winner even when scores are identical.
If you enjoy playing Root Down, please consider supporting me by purchasing some of my other games in the app store!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 14, 2016
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Martin Grider
- © 2013 Abstract Puzzle LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.