By Rosetta Stone, Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Tried. Tested. Proven. Rated as the top mobile language learning app by Macworld, Rosetta Stone is the award-winning program used by millions of people everyday. No flashcards, textbooks, or boring memorization--a few minutes a day is all you need!
Download the app and try the first lesson free (other lessons available upon full purchase of product)
Rosetta Stone’s mobile app is the easiest way to learn another language.
“If you’re serious about learning a language, Rosetta Stone is well worth your money.” Macworld, July 27, 2016.
“The gold standard.” – CNN
“Rosetta Stone may be the next best thing to living in a country.” – The Wall Street Journal
“The approach to learning languages works.” – TechCrunch
*2016 PCMag Editors Choice
*2015 Tabby Awards Education & Reference winner
*2014 Tabby Awards Users' Choice pick
We teach you a new language the way you learned your first: through total immersion. You’ll enjoy fun, interactive lessons that leverage pictures, text, sound, and real-time scenarios to teach you a new language in a way that really sticks.
Learn one of 24 languages including Spanish (Latin America), English, French, Italian, German, Spanish (Spain), and Chinese (Mandarin), with engaging, self-paced lessons designed by experts in language learning.
• Learn core language skills: speaking, reading, and listening.
• Practical training: Learn to think and speak on your feet with lessons based on everyday scenarios.
• Accent coaching: Our speech recognition technology listens to your pronunciation and helps you correct it, helping you speak more authentically.
• Automatic syncing: Continue your language lesson right where you left off from any of your iOS devices: desktop, tablet, and mobile.
• Offline capability: No Internet, no problem. Download lessons to use offline for on-the-go training (Coming soon for E&E learners).
● Spanish (Latin America)
● English (American)
● Spanish (Spain)
● Chinese (Mandarin)
● + 17 More Language Choices!
E&E and PAID SUBSCRIBERS:
Free, unlimited use of Rosetta Stone's mobile app is available for current paid subscribers and existing E&E users.
KEEP UP WITH ROSETTA STONE:
For product updates, offers, and the latest from Rosetta Stone, including language learning tips, news, fun, and more, follow us on:
For questions or assistance, please visit http://support.rosettastone.com/en
What's New in Version 4.3.1
• Bug fixes
We're always making improvements to Learn Languages. To make sure you don't miss a thing, keep your Updates turned on.
Great for Learning Language, but Greedy
I love Rosetta Stone and have used it in the past. I recently purchased Irish on CD and have been learning on my computer, but I’m busy and was excited to discover there was an app for my phone. It’s a great app with one exception: you have to pay to use its features. After paying nearly $200 for the CD I expect the total package on my phone as well. I decided I really wanted to learn and learn well, so I bite the bullet and plan to purchase the whole lesson, but then it says $129 for a simple expansion and I nearly died. Nope! I was willing to pay around $30 or so for the extras that I was expecting to have included initially. I am so upset about this. It’s simple: don’t be greedy. I’m not the kind of person who can afford to drop a couple thousand to learn a new language. Sorry, not sorry. Education should be affordable.
Some things I would like in the app are available online but I can't go to their webpage with my iPad it just redirects me to the app. Some explanations might help us to understand why some things are said certain ways. Overall well worth the purchase I would recommend this product to anyone hoping to learn another language. Bridge the gap between yourself and others you encounter.
We purchased the CDs and got three months free access to all the lessons in the app and it has been well worth it. I haven't had any issues with the app crashing or freezing. This is also the very best way to learn a language, just like you learned your native language; see, hear, repeat. Very happy with this app!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 18, 2017
- Version: 4.3.1
- Size: 175 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Rosetta Stone Ltd.
- © 2013 Rosetta Stone Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Spanish (Latin America) (5 Levels)$199.99
- English (American) (5 Levels)$199.99
- French (5 Levels)$199.99
- Italian (5 Levels)$199.99
- Japanese (3 Levels)$129.99
- German (5 Levels)$199.99
- Chinese (Mandarin) (5 Levels)$199.99
- Spanish (Spain) (5 Levels)$199.99
- Portuguese (Brazil) (3 Levels)$129.99
- Russian (5 Levels)$199.99