Rosetta Stone® Kids Lingo Letter Sounds - English Reading and Spanish Speaking Ages 3 - 6
By Rosetta Stone, Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** iKids Awards Winner - Best Preschool Learning All (Smartphone) category***
***Featured by Apple for Kids 5 & Under***
* “An engaging way for kids to practice phonics based letter recognition.” – Forbes
* “Makes learning Spanish skills fun for kids” – Appolicious
* “An effective way to expose gently to Spanish vocabulary” – Common Sense Media
* “Cleverly designed.” – Wall Street Journal
* “A great game for kids and teaches language in a fun and educational way” – ChildMODE
Practice early reading skills and speak Spanish to control the action! Tons of toys are trapped in bubbles! Can you rescue them before they float away? Match the correct starting letter sound to release each toy and collect it. Speak Spanish words and phrases aloud to really get the party started! Use new Spanish vocabulary—including dance, throw, and jump—to amp up the fun! Visit the toy shelf to look at all the toys you’ve won—and reinforce word recognition.
Rosetta Stone® Kids Lingo Letter Sounds is the lively way to learn, read, and speak. This preschool learning game reinforces English reading skills while simultaneously introducing a new language. It’s a fun way to help make your child a stronger, more confident reader. And it’s kid-tested and designed with your children in mind by the world leader in technology-based language learning, Rosetta Stone.
• Identifying beginning letter sounds of familiar, everyday words
• Distinguishing different starting letter sounds in word families
• Recognizing upper and lower case letters
• Exploring active Spanish vocabulary
• Refining Spanish pronunciation
• Building confidence speaking Spanish aloud
• Parents’ Corner highlights skills introduced and child’s progress.
• Engaging gameplay holds little learners’ attention and keeps them coming back to learn more.
• Spanish speaking moments build kids’ confidence speaking a new language aloud.
• High frequency, high fun Spanish words and phrases pique kids’ interest.
• Rosetta Stone Speech Recognition Engine provides instant feedback and encouragement to improve pronunciation.
• Smart sequencing encourages children to experience challenges, feel success, and demonstrate progress at every step.
• Progressive immersion optimizes exposure to Spanish words and phrases—offering new challenges.
Visit us: http://www.rosettastone.com/en/kids-lingo-letter-sounds
Like Us: https://www.facebook.com/RosettaStone
Watch our app trailers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUC6agjtBbo
Let us know what new word packs YOU would like: email@example.com
Want to learn more? Check out the Rosetta Stone Kids® Lingo Word Builder App.
©2013. Rosetta Stone Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Rosetta Stone, GoGo Lingo and all related trademarks, logos, characters and content are the property of Rosetta Stone Ltd. and are used and/or registered in the United States and other countries.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
- General bug fixes and optimizations
I really like this idea, and it looks like it will be a great app, but maybe make it possible for multiple children to use it. I have a 5 and 3 yr old that are not on the same level in their Spanish speaking abilities. The 3 yr old would be missing out on some of the basic intruction if she is playing level 2 without having completed level 1. I am, however, looking forward to seeing where this app goes and how it evolves.
I have Rosetta Stone for German, and I always wondered if they had something for children. I found this and my four year old sister loves it! She finds it fun and it has helped her learn! I recommend it!
Pretty good when it stays open
My daughter loves the app but it's very frustrating that it keeps closing out on its own while she is in the middle of playing it. Please fix so I can recommend it to my friends with kids!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 19, 2013
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 176 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rosetta Stone Ltd.
- © 2013 Rosetta Stone Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.