Rosetta Stone® Kids Lingo Letter Sounds - English Reading and Spanish Speaking Ages 3 - 6
By Rosetta Stone, Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** iKids Awards Winner - Best Preschool Learning All (Smartphone) category***
***Featured by Apple for Kids 5 & Under***
* “An engaging way for kids to practice phonics based letter recognition.” – Forbes
* “Makes learning Spanish skills fun for kids” – Appolicious
* “An effective way to expose gently to Spanish vocabulary” – Common Sense Media
* “Cleverly designed.” – Wall Street Journal
* “A great game for kids and teaches language in a fun and educational way” – ChildMODE
Practice early reading skills and speak Spanish to control the action! Tons of toys are trapped in bubbles! Can you rescue them before they float away? Match the correct starting letter sound to release each toy and collect it. Speak Spanish words and phrases aloud to really get the party started! Use new Spanish vocabulary—including dance, throw, and jump—to amp up the fun! Visit the toy shelf to look at all the toys you’ve won—and reinforce word recognition.
Rosetta Stone® Kids Lingo Letter Sounds is the lively way to learn, read, and speak. This preschool learning game reinforces English reading skills while simultaneously introducing a new language. It’s a fun way to help make your child a stronger, more confident reader. And it’s kid-tested and designed with your children in mind by the world leader in technology-based language learning, Rosetta Stone.
• Identifying beginning letter sounds of familiar, everyday words
• Distinguishing different starting letter sounds in word families
• Recognizing upper and lower case letters
• Exploring active Spanish vocabulary
• Refining Spanish pronunciation
• Building confidence speaking Spanish aloud
• Parents’ Corner highlights skills introduced and child’s progress.
• Engaging gameplay holds little learners’ attention and keeps them coming back to learn more.
• Spanish speaking moments build kids’ confidence speaking a new language aloud.
• High frequency, high fun Spanish words and phrases pique kids’ interest.
• Rosetta Stone Speech Recognition Engine provides instant feedback and encouragement to improve pronunciation.
• Smart sequencing encourages children to experience challenges, feel success, and demonstrate progress at every step.
• Progressive immersion optimizes exposure to Spanish words and phrases—offering new challenges.
Visit us: http://www.rosettastone.com/en/kids-lingo-letter-sounds
Like Us: https://www.facebook.com/RosettaStone
Watch our app trailers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUC6agjtBbo
Let us know what new word packs YOU would like: email@example.com
Want to learn more? Check out the Rosetta Stone Kids® Lingo Word Builder App.
©2013. Rosetta Stone Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Rosetta Stone, GoGo Lingo and all related trademarks, logos, characters and content are the property of Rosetta Stone Ltd. and are used and/or registered in the United States and other countries.
What's New in Version 1.0.4
- General bug fixes and optimizations
Simple format but well executed. I love that it listens to what my son (3.75 yrs) says. If he's really off it won't let him progress but he has to get pretty close. It doesn't mind that he doesn't have a Spanish accent when saying some of the words. And best of all my son loved it. He was actually cracking up with laughter by what those little raindrops were doing. I felt bad pulling him away from it, he really enjoyed it. Consider me a pleased parent. There's isn't much for kids educational apps that isn't a bunch of noise and filled with gaudy colors this one is definitely in my top 10. Thanks Rosetta!
good but very few Spanish words
I would love to buy a full version of this app. my two year old twins enjoy playing the Spanish games. but really, 3 words!!! that's it?! my twins follow the easy instructions and are having fun. why not add more words and make it a real app. I would definitely buy it. yes, sometimes the raindrop character recognizes a word not spoken correctly or one spoken correctly as not correct. but that didn't bother my twins. in general it works. would give more stars if more words were available for free and I would definitely buy a version with more emphasis on the Spanish language.
Where are the buttons?
This app has me feeling a little dumb because I can't figure out how to do anything. The "parent's corner" makes you sign up for dumb emails to get past the first page, and I'm not interested in emails, so if there's a help section in there, I'll never to get to it. Sometimes the game goes to teaching the word "dance" in Spanish and sometimes it goes to little bubbles with the letter P in them, but there's no buttons or options or words or instructions, so I don't know how we got there, plus there's no button to get out of those pages. The app takes too long to load anyway, and my son gets bored, so… meh.
- Category: Education
- Updated: May 06, 2014
- Version: 1.0.4
- Size: 408 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rosetta Stone Ltd.
- © 2013 Rosetta Stone Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.