Rosie lets you shop online from local grocers for delivery or in-store pickup.
Simply select a grocery store in your area, pick your favorite items, and choose a time to receive your groceries. Shop from your mobile phone at local stores you know, and trust.
- Order online for same-day delivery or in-store pickup from grocery stores near you.
- Access all the items you would find in store, even household supplies.
- Simplify shopping with personalized recommendations.
- Get items hand-picked by local grocers to fit your preferences.
- Sync your Rosie shopping experience seamlessly across the Rosie mobile app and website.
Rosie is rapidly expanding its service to additional locations by partnering with leading, local stores nationwide.
- Improved usability of product search.
- Fixed several specific usability and stability issues that may have prevented some customers from completing checkout successfully. Specifically, corrected errors that previously occurred when trying to add new addresses or remove old addresses.
- Corrected handling of payment methods that are used at only certain store locations but not all locations.
Ratings and Reviews
I LOVE this app!
The schedule my family and I have we don’t always have time to go grocery shopping (or sometimes we are too tired and don’t want to go!) and this app has made life simpler. There are a few things that need improvement such as when I search for “honey” literally EVERYTHING with the word honey pops up and I have to search for awhile to find what I’m looking for. Also if you could put your ads inside the app to “clip” and apply to the order that would be fantastic! Other than that I think this concept is amazing and I will never “grocery” shop in the store again!
Good idea, needs some work
Love the concept, but cannot get it to work. When I try to use the coupon codes given out by my local store to generate interest, the app crashes. Hard to find the item I want unless I know the exact name and flavor. Scrolling is difficult. I feel like this was designed for a tablet rather than phone. Adding things to favorites is easy, which is nice for the items we buy all the time. I do wish you allowed for a wider variety of payment options as well. Being able to see the items on ad for a given week would be nice too. Rather than having to search for items I might need and being surprised when they are on sale.
Ugh. Extremely frustrating!!!!
I think this is a great concept but needs some serious user friendly help!!!!! In order to find anything I have to go into each category. I want to look at the ad inside the app. Choose what I need and be done. I have to search for the sales and that is big time a waste of my time. This app was made for people with a specific shopping list. Not ad shoppers. 😔. I will have to still go into the store to see and get what is on sale. However the way the app is set up it really saves you a lot of spontaneous buying. But for me I have a large family and rely on sales to feed us. I hope this review is helpful to those working on the app. I will still try using it because it is a great concept but it definitely needs help.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.