Rotary believes that, together, we can create a stronger, more connected world. Combining the power of Rotary’s virtual reality (VR) app with a VR viewer and your smartphone, you can immerse yourself in some of the world’s most vulnerable communities. Gain a 360-degree perspective on the causes Rotary champions — including polio eradication and peacebuilding — and learn how you can take action to create lasting change.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice job, Liz!
- Idea Studio
- 190.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 Rotary International
Family SharingWith Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.