A Rotom has made residence in your smartphone! RotoGO is an Unofficial Pokémon Index (Pokédex) app inspired by the popular video game franchise Pokémon. Based on the Pokédex used by the player character in the latest series handheld video games, RotoGO is a real world Pokédex similar to the ones used in the anime series and graphic novels. A valuable supplement for any Pokémon player, competitive or casual!
* Switch between 7 languages : English, Spanish, Korean, French, German, Italian, Japanese
* Detailed analysis of all 807 Pokémon and their alternate forms and transformations, including preforms and evolution methods, base stats, egg groups, regions origins, typings, abilities and hidden abilities!
*Completely offline! No internet required! Access a wide variety of Pokémon information anywhere on the GO!
* 3D Models of every Pokémon and alternate, male/female, and shiny forms.
* Detailed descriptions for every move each Pokémon can learn in the latest series games.
* Rotom gives you tips! Try giving him a little poke and see what he says. He can also read Pokédex entries out loud for you!
* Switch between multiple Pokédex entries with a tap.
*Filter your Pokédex results by region, type, and egg groups. You can also search by name, legendary, Ultra Beast, and species ID, in addition to the filter results.
* As a trainer you have a trainer bag with access to a variety of items for your adventures and Pokémon!
* Filter through your bag and find exactly what item you need for your adventure.
*Search through your Movedex to get descriptions of every learnable move and their effects in battle.
*See what effects natures have on your Pokémon and get recommendations for Pokémon that would best benefit from that nature.
*Add your favorite Pokémon to your favorites list and place them in Battle Boxes in the PC page
*See information for every ability available!
*RotoGO is too huge for a synopsis! Trainers, jump right in and explore!
RotoGO is coded and designed by a single developer. This app utilizes fan community data and resources. It will be receiving updates that provide additional features and information in the near future. Leave a feature request if theres anything specific you may want as an addition!
Pokémon is the intelectual property of Nintendo Co., Ltd., Creatures Inc, and GAME FREAK Inc. This app is intended to act a companion app for Pokémon players, and is in no way intended to infringe on said copyrighted material.
Thanks for using RotoGO! There will be more features and quality of life improvements in the near future!
- All remaining Let’s Go movesets have been added!
- Added Effort Values and Growth Rates to the Bio
- The Bio is now modular! You can now select the data you want to see and collapse the Bio to hide the others!
- Pokémon now display their transfer moves
- You can now filter Pokémon by their effort values
- Pokémon cries can now be silenced in the settings
- Slight UI/UX tweaks
- several small miscellaneous fixes
- text fixes
Ratings and Reviews
BEST PokéDex app out there! 4.5
RotoGo is by far the best PokéDex app out there. It is intuitive, well designed, and intricate. It’s also surprisingly charming too! It’s amazing! I love it! And the customizable in app purchases are great for making it feel unique to me. RotoGo is more than worth the 5 bucks. This is a must buy for anyone looking for a PokéDex on the market. I see the passion and love in this app.
However there are some things that I feel are missing from the app or should be added. I think that primal forms should be shared in a slot with mega evolutions. I also think that forms of Pokémon that change design (I.e. Vivillon’s patterns, Unown’s shapes, design differences for Furfrou, Burmy, the Floette line, the Deerling line, cap and cosplay Pikachu, etc.) should be added. Also maybe identify the dex entries by game. As well as the separation of Mythical, Legend, and Major Legend Pokémon. These are just some ideas I feel would be nice additions to the app. It’s just 4 things that don’t hinder my experience, but with them I don’t feel like I would need to access sites like Bulbapedia and I could exclusively focus on RotoGo.
Best wishes to the creator of this app. Keep up the phenomenal work! 👍
This app has almost everything you would want from a Pokédex app.
The only things I could think of that it doesn’t have are:
- no in-game locations
This is the biggest downside of the app as it has no region maps, and doesn’t tell you where you can find items and Pokemon (as far as I could tell at least)
- you can’t set a default generation, it always defaults to ultra sun and moon and you have to tap the button over and over to get the gen you want, which should be changed to a small menu so you don’t have to tap through all the gens if you miss click
- you can only have one filter on at a time, but that rarely matters anyways (and it has some very cool and unique filters)
- (this is really minor but something nonetheless) the types don’t have labels in the types tab when you select one of the types to see its weaknesses, etc. So you might have to learn some of their symbols at first and might be a bit slow to read. But you get used to it fast and must are self explanatory anyways
I have a few more small problems but I don’t want it to seem like I hate the app. Besides the lack of in-game locations and characters the app is practically perfect
Best all-around Pokédex app
This is easily the best app on the AppStore and is leaps and bounds ahead of the competition with even more room to improve. The dev says USUM data is coming really soon and additional features are being implemented to bring even more functionality! UI is gorgeous. Easy to navigate and access all information. Super fast and fluid. Can’t wait to see how far the dev can take this app. I usually don’t download paid apps but I have zero regrets about this purchase.
Update: This developer keeps coming out with fresh updates seemingly faster than any other Pokedex app out there, further raising the bar for the competition. He is responsive and definitely listens to his users. I wish every developer could be this consistently on top of things!
- Abraham Obudulu
- 638.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Abraham Obudulu
- In-App Purchases
- Rainbow Rocket Bundle $9.99
- Shiny Rotom $3.99
- Ultra Recon Indigo Theme $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.