RotoWire Fantasy Football Draft Kit 2013
By Roto Sports, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Imagine you could get access to a cheat sheet that adjusts to fit your league settings AND allows you to mark off players during your draft. That’s exactly what the 2013 RotoWire Fantasy Football Draft Kit can do for you. It’s a one-stop shop for everything you need to dominate during your draft.
► THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE TRUST ROTOWIRE’S FANTASY FOOTBALL COVERAGE
RotoWire.com has been the leading source of premium fantasy sports information on the internet for over 15 years. Over the past few years, our writers have won three times as many awards as the next closest competitor. We talk fantasy sports daily on our Sirius-XM radio show and also provide fantasy news to many of the leading online sports sites.
► ABOUT THE 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL DRAFT KIT
Simply enter your league's scoring and roster settings and the app creates rankings from a value-based calculation that uses RotoWire's 2013 stat projections. Here are few of the features:
- A cheat sheet that ranks players based on projected stats for 2013 using your league's settings.
- The cheat sheet is a Value Based Drafting method that accounts for your league's categories, roster, etc.
- For drafts: The ability to manually rank players to your preference.
- Mock drafts against AI.
- RotoWire.com outlooks for the 2013 season for hundreds of players. You can't get that in ANY other app.
- Recent news and analysis for players.
- Projected Standings for your league.
- We offer a Watchlist to keep an eye on certain players you feel may have a breakout season.
- Functionality that lets you easily keep track of who has been drafted.
- Team depth charts.
- Projected stats for the 2013 season.
- Player stats from the last three seasons.
- The ability to download updated news and stat projections until the start of the 2013 season.
- A player search that allows you to quickly find players.
- Individual defensive player rankings.
- Ability to use Team QB and Team K in your roster.
- Current fantasy football articles from RotoWire.com experts.
- The cheat sheet isn't ordered just by projected point totals, we calculate player rankings based on your league's settings.
All the data for the app is stored on your device, so internet access at your draft isn't required. The first time you use the app, we highly recommend connecting to the internet to allow the app to update the player info.
► PLUS, YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE ALL THESE SETTINGS!
- Number of teams in the draft
- Roster spots including: QB or Team QB, RB, WR, TE, Flex QB/RB/WR/TE, Flex RB/WR/TE, Flex RB/WR, Flex WR/TE, K or Team K, Team DEF or Individual Defensive Players (DL, LB, DB), Reserves
- Offense Scoring including: Pass Attempts, Pass Completions, Incomplete Passes, Passing Yards, Passing TDs, Passing INTs, Sacks Taken, Bonuses for Games with 300+ pass yards, 350+ pass yards, 400+ pass yards, 100+ rush yards, 150+ rush yards, 200+ rush yards, 100+ receiving yards, 150+ receiving yards, 200+ receiving yards, Bonuses for a TD pass of 40+ yards, TD pass of 50+ yards, TD rush of 40+ yards, TD rush of 50+ yards, TD reception of 40+ yards, TD reception of 50+ yards, Rushing Attempts, Rushing Yards, Rushing TDs, Receptions, Receiving Yards, Receiving TDs, Fumbles Lost, Total Yards
- Defense Scoring including: IDP Tackles, Sacks, Interceptions, fumbles forced, fumbles recovered, safeties, and TDs
- Kicker Scoring including: Field Goals Attempted, FG under 30 yards, FG 30-39 yards, FG 40-49 yards, FG 50+ yards, Extra Points Attempted, Extra Points Made
► DON’T WAIT. GET THE 2013 DRAFT KIT NOW.
We stand behind the quality of our apps with email support (email@example.com). Buy the app now and you’ll have your draft preparation squared away for the 2013 season.
What's New in Version 1.5
- Fixed issues with crashes on iOS 7
Good, but could be great
Worked great for the draft. I used it in 2 leagues and am in the playoffs in both. Disappointed that the update, required each time the app is opened, does not actually rerank the players based on injuries and performance. An ability to continue to utilize the app after draft/in season would make this a 5 star.
I will use this app again next year. I used it for my draft and will be playing in my leagues championship game this week. My only regret is that I didn't use it for my other league.
Championship Draft Ap
This was the first year I used this ap for my drafts. Three leagues, two championships and a second place (14 team league). Never placed higher than 3rd before. Coincidence?
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Oct 15, 2013
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 20.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Roto Sports Inc
- © 2013 Roto Sports, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.