Looking for something to do on Rottnest Island? This free app offers a range of self-guided tours including walking, cycling and snorkelling. Allowing you to explore the Island at your own pace.
Discover the complex history and stories of Rottnest Island from Aboriginal occupation to over 100 years of tourism and everything in between from European settlement, agriculture industry, military installations to becoming a sustainable tourism destination.
Learn more about the Island and help us conserve this beautiful A-Class Reserve for future generations to enjoy.
We use location to alert you to nearby stops while on a tour. Note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- You can now set audio to play automatically when you reach stops
- Rottnest Island Authority
- 46 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Rottnest Island Authority
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.