- Rating calculator. Calculate new ratings for all the tournament participants.
- Scores. Finally, you are able to add scores to matches, so you can organise sports tournaments as well
- Manage players. Now you can easily edit players after they have been created
- Manage all your tournaments in one app
- Add and remove players to your player database, where you can easily choose players for each tournament
- Generate a tournament schedule automatically, including Bye rounds in case you have an odd number of players
- View results in a tournament grid or sorted by current standings
- Share the tournament schedule, table or final results with all the players
We love to hear from you! You can reach us easily at:
Visit us darksquaregames.com
Follow us twitter.com/DarkSquareGames
Like us facebook.com/darksquaregames
We also love icons8.com and decided to use 3 of their icons:
Ratings and Reviews
There are a handful of these types of apps around, but most end up not being supported.
This one would be the best if it weren’t for some bugs with ratings/stats, and lack of playoff/sorting features. I’d like to see divisions at some point. Good news is, I email the developer with some of my issues and suggestions, and we had a good 5 emails back and forth in less than an hour. So it sounds like the developer is still passionate about this, so I look forward to updates. Would gladly pay $2 for each additional feature, because I doubt this app sells too well, but for those of us that use it, we need to support the developer!
This app is good but it would be nice if you could add how many times they play against each other and adding cups would be nice and you could add groups and the top 2 in the groups would face each other in the championship like that and I will let you guys know anything I think needs improvement
But after that I can’t find anything that needs improvement it’s good. And Easy to use
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review Yellowboyplayz!
Happy to tell you that all of these features are on the roadmap :-). I hope I can get them to you as soon as possible.
Pretty good app
It’s a cool app, very easy to use. My only thing is that you can’t do anything more than a single round robin schedule, in some cases I’d like to have everyone play each other twice. It would be really great if that was an option. If that feature is already on there, I can’t tell how to change it. Other than that, it’s very useful.
Developer Response ,
Hi and thank you for the review! This is a great idea and it's been mentioned a few times, I will try to get it done in the near future.
Would you have the scores all in one single table or would you rather have them in separate tabs and then one tab with all the scores? Feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this further.
- Oval Software Oy
- 6.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Oval Software
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.