Make an impact without breaking the bank by donating your change to a nonprofit. We've partnered with hundreds of nonprofits to make giving easy.
**HOW IT WORKS**
- Get set up in under 60 seconds
- Create an account, choose the organization you want to support, and connect to your credit or debit card account
- The app keeps track of your purchases and the amount to round up for each. At the end of the month, this "change" will be donated to the organization you are supporting
- Add, remove or turn cards on/off at any time
- See your pending round ups so far this month and the growth of your impact over time
- You can even cap your donations if you are on a tight budget, setting the maximum you will give each month
- The Round Up App is completely free for all donors.
- Your donations are fully tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
**TRUSTED AND SECURE**
- Payments are securely processed by Stripe, the same payment processor used by giants like Facebook and Lyft
- Connection to your credit or debit card accounts provides only a read only history of transactions, the app cannot change anything within your account. We use the exact same API and provider to link to your accounts that Venmo uses.
- No credit card information or bank credentials are ever stored on your phone or on our servers
- We utilize 256-bit encryption, the same protection that banks use
Ready to get started? The world will thank you :)
Added ability to remove a bank completely from your account
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
We love this app. Our church has been using it for a few months, and has raised hundreds of dollars for a local charity. Very simple, great execution. Nice and safe!
App doesn’t let you add to savings account
I thought this app allowed you to add your change to a savings account, it’s not, it’s for donating to charities. The menu won’t allow you to move forward unless pick a charity. There is an icon at the bottom to chat with a live specialist however this doesn’t work.
Developer Response ,
Hello! You are correct, the RoundUp App is for donating your change to charity, not for adding it to a savings account. I apologize for the inconvenience here! So we can improve, was there anything in the verbiage on the App Store description that was confusing about the purpose of the app?
Amazing idea, great execution
This app is an amazing idea of just rounded up your purchases to the highest whole number and donates it to a charity of your choice. It is simple and brilliant and helps me know that I can help in even the smallest way possible without ever think about it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.