Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Routines app is checklists for the repeated tasks and chores in your life. Use Routines app to keep recurring tasks from cluttering your calendar, email and other todo lists.
With build-in daily, weekly, monthly and yearly checklists, Routines app makes it easy for you to follow your tasks and serves as reminders to the important todos in your life.
■ Overwhelmed by routine houseworks? Use Routines to keep track of the chores and never miss a thing again.
■ Need to cultivate good habits? Use Routines to ensure you are 'doing it' until it becomes a habit.
■ Learning a new skill? Use Routines to setup recurring period for the learning and practice.
■ Always miss your monthly report deadline? Use Routines to remind you of the important tasks at hands.
Keep recurring tasks separate from your big todo list and calendar with Routines. Download Routines and find out how this approach has helped others to focus better and improve their productivity.
OUR USERS SAYS
"We use routines at work to standardize the day. This app is exactly what I needed to stick to my routine and remain accountable for my work. Love it."
"The perfect app for creating a routine for home, work, anything! Don't waste money on other apps!"
- Enter recurring tasks into one of daily, weekly, monthly and yearly checklists. Keep routine tasks separate from your calendar and other todo lists.
- Home tab provides a dashboard view of all daily/weekly/monthly/yearly tasks that are happening today.
- For each daily/weekly/monthly/yearly list, tap the list title on iPhone or View icon on iPad to toggle different views. Views are different grouping and sorting of tasks.
- Easily add context to tasks. Define your own context and use it to organize your tasks, for example separating todos for home and for work. Each task can be assigned to one context.
- Tags are keywords that help describe the tasks. Assigned one or more tags to each task. Define as many tags as required to suit how you organize your lists.
- Tap on the filter bar on iPhone or Filter icon on iPad to filter the list display by context and/or tags.
- Create alerts to send notifications before or on the date of the task. Routines uses local notifications to ensure timely reminders even when you are not connected to the Internet.
- Turn on Auto-Highlight to color task title in orange for tasks that fall within a range from current period. You specify the range from the app settings. This searves as quick reminders on the tasks due at the moment.
- Turn on Auto-Uncheck to automatically uncheck tasks at specified time. For example, setup to auto-uncheck your weekly tasks every Monday morning at 1am to give a clean slate at beginning of each week.
- Routines is an universal app optimized for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
Contact email@example.com for support and enquiries. We have no way of contacting you if you post an issue as a review.
Visit http://www.coopla.com/routines/ for guide and detail info.
Visit http://www.coopla.com/support/routines/ for FAQs.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
- Bug fixes.
- New Home tab provides a dashboard view of all daily/weekly/monthly/yearly tasks that are happening today.
- New Interval setting for task allowing you to create task that repeats for example biweekly, every 5 days, every 3 months etc.
- New start and end time for task instead of single time setting as in previous version.
- New All-day event support.
- Ability to manage Contexts and Tags directly from app settings.
- App settings is moved to right-top corner of Home tab.
- Read-Only Mode, Publish to Calendar and Highlight Current are removed.
- Designed for iOS 7 with streamlined user interface.
- Internal app engine rewritten to take advantage of modern iOS APIs.
- All graphical elements are built for Retina Display.
- New app icon.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 20, 2014
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 2.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Coopla
- © 2014 Coopla
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.