Rouvy let's you ride anywhere in the world with nothing but your bike, compatible stationary trainer and a Bluetooth Smart enabled speed & cadence sensor. Rouvy will calculate your power output based on your speed, the profile of the course and the type of trainer you're using. For even more control over your ride pair Rouvy to any Bluetooth Smart compatible power meter or controlled resistance trainer of brands like CycleOps, Wahoo Fitness, TACX, ELITE, Kinetic and more.
Rouvy supports both BlueTooth Smart and ANT+ communication protocol. Visit the detail list of compatible devices at https://rouvy.com/getting-started
• Ride virtually 3 different ways- with speed/cadence sensors, power meters or smart trainers
• Improve your pedal technique with Rouvy Virtues - Advanced Pedal Metrics (Premium subscription only)
• Synchronize TrainingPeaks Workout of the Day
• Rouvy Guide - Premium video workouts (Premium subscription only)
• Pair to ANT+ (with Wahoo ANT+ Key) and Bluetooth Smart sensors including
• Convert speed data into power based on course profiles and compatible trainer resistance curves
• Ride video courses or GPS profiles
• Create custom intervals and monitor actual power output real-time versus planned intensity
• Share post-ride performances with your friends on Rouvy.com and keep a training diary
• Create virtual partners to track pacing and performances relative to course goals
- 14 free trial period. After that you have to subscribe. You can buy the Rouvy Standard subscription via iTunes
- The standard subscription auto-renew on monthly ($7.99) or annual basis ($74.99).
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end
of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and
identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the
user’s Account Settings after purchase
- YOU CAN RIDE FOR FREE ANYTIME WITH “FREE RIDE” TRAINING.
- Your subscription includes streaming access to hundreds of video routes or thousands of GPS profiles in the Rouvy library. Select a pacer to keep you on track or try out a new race strategy on your favorite course. Custom interval courses can also be created with targeted power outputs and each ride is shared with the Rouvy community so you can see how you stack up against other Rouvy users.
- Kettler Racer S 2018 Shifting
- JetBlack via ANT+ support
- The minor crashes on dashboard
- JetBlack zero offset compensation
- The filter for imperial units in the account settings
Ratings and Reviews
Rouvy Cycling Trainer Software
I have been using Virtual Training software for about 2 years. It had growing pains but was always fixed very quickly. Support always responded. Now called Rouvy - I see even more effort toward making the app even better. It is already very feature rich and they are asking for users input to broaden that even more.
Rouvy has added more incentives to train hard - challenges have been enhanced to have prize drawings for those who complete them - you get the physical benefit of a great platform to train on and you could be a luck winner of great products like I was !
I love it.
Hello, thanks for your nice feedback and rating! Very appreciated.
Happy riding! R-T
I signed up for the monthly subscription. The service was very mediocre but it was just good enough to bridge me back into cycling. I thought I cancelled it when i moved to Zwift and just using PerfPro studio at home. I was wrong and didn't notice these guys were still charging me. When i did via iTunes receipt, I went in again and cancelled and removed the app altogether. Still charging me! I went to iTunes and complained. Hopefully that will take care of the issue. I would save yourself the headache and skip the subscription!
We are sorry for it but if you subscribe via the iTunes you have to cancel the subscription with the iTunes. Unfortunately, we can't do anything. Please, contact our support to solve the problem. Thank you! email@example.com
I would give it a zero if I could
This app and my cyclops 5 are a joke. The software shuts down and you have to reinstall the app, and that may not even do it. Total boat anchor for $2500. I wouldn't pay 500 and I certainly wouldn't pay anything for the app.
I have been trying to pair my heart rate monitors for weeks. I even got a new Garmin device ($250) and that will not pair either. The strap is supposed to work and it never does. Very disappointing
Hello, we recommend you - trying our app again. Please, contact our support(firstname.lastname@example.org) for more help. We could offer you extending of your unused subscription. R-T
- SportSoft, spol. s r.o.
- 73.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Czech, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 VirtualTraining s.r.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Rouvy Standard via iTunes $7.99
- Rouvy Standard via iTunes $74.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.