War is upon us. The Legion has found their way back into the realm and the fate of the human race rests in your hands. Only you can reclaim the throne!
An open field MMORPG with breathtaking graphics.
Choose Your Class
- Warrior: Charge and Defend
- Ranger: Dual Pistol Wield and Crossbow
- Mage: Flame and Frost
- Bard: Melodic Destruction and Blessed Song
Master Your Gameplay
- Unleash class-specific attacks!
- Utilize Switch Skillsets efficiently to show its true potential
Evoke your endless desire for growth
- Enhance your character and skills
- Upgrade your equipment
A complete MMORPG experience on mobile
- Prove your strengths at the 3:3 PVP Arena!
- Team up with users worldwide and reveal your ultimate strategy
- Join others in real time Raid battles!
- Explore the open field by completing main Missions and Flash Quests
- Challenge yourself at the Tower of Infinity!
- Aslan or Harmion? Choose your Realm and participate in the ultimate 70 vs 70 RvR battle. Fight for glory!
- Dominate the battlefield by conquering enemy's base
Enjoy exclusive lifestyle content:
- Gather various materials by fishing, collecting, and mining
- Craft useful items such as food, potions, and order forms
** This game is available in 한국어, English, 日本語, 中文简体, 中文繁體, Deutsch, Français, Español, ไทย
** There may be additional costs when trying to obtain certain items.
iPhone 6S, OS 8.0 or later
[Royal Blood Facebook]
*Access authorization notice for gameplay
CAMERA : HIVE requires access to your camera to take profile images.
CONTACTS : HIVE requires access to your contacts to find friends.
PHOTOS : HIVE requires access to your photos to change profile images or save/load the game screen.
* GAMEVIL Official Website : https://www.withhive.com
* GAMEVIL Customer Support : https://m.withhive.com/customer/inquire
Terms of Service: http://terms.withhive.com/terms/bridge/gamevil.html
Gear / Accessory Transcendent System!
Transcend your SSS rank Gear / Accessories to give them a power boost!
Ratings and Reviews
They got it right!
In my experience Gamevil usually gets it right with the scale of f2p, small payers, and wallet warriors. This game is no exception. F2p can put on time to progress and in the end still be a strong factor. Small paying players have a selection of weekly packages, and small monthly payments for daily rewards. Wallet warriors can buy the expensive stuff if they really want to fork out crazy money just to keep an edge on others.
However this is one of those games where ultimately time will be the greatest currency. There is auto play, so if you can afk and let the game grind for you while you’re at work. PvP against equal opponents and some tougher raids will require you to manually play. So in a nutshell you can auto play when you’re busy, and actually control it to be more effective when you have time.
Just a quick rebuttal for a few reviews I’ve seen. Enhance stones come in fairly quickly one you get a few days in, the real issue is gold. Even gold however will come in at a decent enough pace for you to progress.
This is also one of the largest populated games I’ve seen in a mobile mmo. Probably due to everyone being on one server. This is the single greatest aspect of the game. All the mmos these days constantly open servers and kill off the previous ones.
If you enjoyed Lineage 2 revolution, or mobile mmos in general, I highly recommend this one. It’s off to a great start, and has lots of room to be even better.
Fun but some minor drawbacks
Only 4 classes and they are gender locked is really disappointing. Quests are easy to follow and for the most part, you can just tap them and go on auto and it will complete it on its own which is also kinda cheesy. Kind of limited mobility since the camera angle is more left to right movement scrolling then a traditional MMO where the camera angle is behind hour character with movement in all directions.
On the positive side, it does have all of the elements that MMO gamers enjoy which is a blend of PvE, PvP, dungeons (which are really small and is pretty much a smash buttons kind of mechanics), and character skill building.
Overall, I find this to be much more enjoyable for younger audiences although its not beyond the possibility that some adults will find it entertaining. For me, I prefer a more traditional MMO like Everquest, Everquest 2 or WoW with bigger, more intense raids and a larger blend of classes.
Gamevil developers Restricted my account. Permanently because of invalid purchases. I have made all purchases from my own card, my own hard earned money. I have not cheated the system at all. The big upgrade created massive glitches and bugs which resulted in my request for full refund, but I did not receive full refund. Instead I was refunded back to items. Afterwards, I contacted the game dev and was honest about the refund and asked if the gaming issues were fix and safe to make purchases again with my own money. They replied saying it was safe. The day I start making purchases again, the next day they restrict my account but not before taking my money. I have contacted and submitted tickets. My IGN: ToNeDeaF. I don’t know what else to do. I have always been an honest gamer who likes to invest in paying for games. This punishment for something I haven’t done is wrong.
- GAMEVIL Inc.
- 2.1 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © GAMEVIL Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Double! 100+100 Diamonds $2.99
- 30-Day Diamond Pack $9.99
- 30-Day Gold Pack $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.