Royal Envoy HD (Premium)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
● TouchGen (4.5/5, Unmissable): Few games are as suitable for the iPad as Royal Envoy. Highly recommended.
● Pad Gadget: This game is engrossing, addictive, and tons of fun. Highly recommended.
● AppAdvice: You will be captivated for hours by this smooth playing game.
● Gamers Daily News Gold Award
● Gamezebo Editor's Choice: Best Casual Game
Take the King's challenge! Save the wonderful land of countless islands from the merciless forces of nature. Construct and upgrade homes and buildings for the island citizens and become the chief city planner of marvelous Islandshire. Think your way to triumph in this challenging and mesmerizing game of pirates, treasure and hot-air balloon adventures!
ENJOY THESE FEATURES:
- Unique blend of time management and strategy
- 63 challenging levels + 30 bonus challenges
- 9 delightful islands to rebuild
- Great variety of homes and buildings to construct
- Captivating storyline with charming and whimsical characters
- Comprehensive guide, making-of, gorgeous wallpapers
- Game Center Achievements
Other great iPad apps by Playrix:
● (NEW) AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 DAYS HD - Spectacular adventures on land, air and sea!
● GARDENSCAPES HD - Create the perfect garden!
● CALL OF ATLANTIS HD - Heed the call of Atlantis!
● 4 ELEMENTS HD - Restore the ancient kingdom to life!
● FISHDOM H2O: HIDDEN ODYSSEY HD - Dive to the bottom of the sea and find various hidden items in numerous eye-teasing locations.
● THE RISE OF ATLANTIS HD - Collect the 7 powers of Poseidon to save Atlantis!
● BRICKSHOOTER EGYPT HD - Unlock the secrets of the pharaohs!
● FISHDOM HD - Create the aquarium of your dreams!
● ATLANTIS QUEST HD - A daring quest across the ancient lands!
WANT MORE PLAYRIX FUN?
Visit us at Playrix.com
Follow us on Twitter.com/Playrix
Find us on Facebook.com/PlayrixGames
What's New in Version 1.0.7
Bug fixes and improvements
If only zero starts were an option
Started with the free version, then decided to buy it via in-app purchase. iOS update made it force close. But when they fixed that issue, my in-app purchase was gone. Their "support agent" whom didn't even know what the "comprehensive guide was" (really. Hire people that actually know the game you're paying them to help fix), said that it was an iTunes issue. iTunes refunded my purchase and gave me the go ahead to download the premium version. I did so and then it wanted me to pay an additional $1.99 for the premium content that the in-app purchase on the free version already gave me once. I reluctantly paid the additional. Closed the app for about an hour, came back and guess what! No premium content! Asking me AGAIN to pay another $1.99 for the additional content. Well here's a big f-you! I'm getting a refund. Great game, but IS IT REALLY WORTH ME PAYING 5 million times for it? Nope.
Purchased the game but it keeps asking me to buy it again
This is a great game, or it would be if when you bought it they actually registered your purchase instead of repeatedly asking you to buy it again! The App doesn't have a "help" function so you can't contact Playrix, leaving you to contact Apple to resolve the problem with all the issues that entails!
Read the reviews and don't buy this until they fix the problem I am so frustrated by this I may not buy another Playrix game.
Premium purchase doesn't work
I love this game and would give it 5 stars, but as other reviewers have stated, I paid 99 cents for the premium version, but when I tried to play the challenge levels, it wanted another $1.99. The premium version states that it includes the bonus levels. I will be requesting a refund.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 29, 2014
- Version: 1.0.7
- Size: 845 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Playrix LLC
- © 2011 Playrix
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Collector's Edition Upgrade$1.99
- Full Game Unlock$4.99
- Collector's Edition Full Game Unlock$6.99