Royal Revolt 2 is an action-packed strategy game. Build your defensive path and raid other players bases. Collect and upgrade items, such as weapons and armour to strengthen and customise your King. Lead your army into battle and protect your throne from opposing players from around the world. Advance your kingdom, perfect your defences and forge powerful alliances.
• Take control of your king and lead your army in battle
• Defend your castle by creating a deadly path for your enemies
• Build your kingdom and improve your army to become more powerful
• Participate in regular events such as "Alliance Wars" where you work together as a team
• Collaborate and discuss with friends by forging an alliance
This game requires Camera and Microphone access, in order to use the broadcasting feature. Declining the permission to use either of these features, will result in the broadcasting feature not working.
- - - Community - - -
Like Royal Revolt 2 on Facebook: https://facebook.com/royalrevolt
Join in-depth discussions on our forums: http://forum.royalrevolt.com/
Flaregames support: http://feedback.flaregames.com/
Royal Revolt 2 is free to download and play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use these features, please disable in-app purchases in your device settings. According to our Terms of Service, Royal Revolt 2 is allowed for download and play only for persons 13 years or more of age, or with explicit parental consent. You can read more here: http://www.flaregames.com/parents-guide/
This game is ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress.
- - - Subscriptions - - -
Royal Revolt 2 offers various subscriptions packs. Subscriptions will renew automatically every month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal of a Subscription can be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period. If you don’t want to use these features, please disable in-app purchases in your device settings.
We've introduced a ton of improvements to Conquest thanks to the feedback we'd received.
- Enjoy greater rewards from Conquest for you and your Alliance!
- Movement in Alliance territory is solely based on Hero Energy costs
- Enable notifications to receive updates about important events occurring in Conquest
- Inform your fellow Alliance members as to your participation activity during Conquest events
- Issue Conquest commands to Alliance members of a lower rank
- Generals are able to coordinate strategies in their own chat and post sticky notes to the whole Alliance
- Many bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
An absorbing blend of strategy and real-time battles, Royal Revolt 2 offers excellent production values and deep gameplay. After growing your kingdom and raising an army, you’ll send your forces into heavily defended enemy territories, where you’ll directly control a hero character, topple towers, and vanquish rival troops with the help of special powers. It’s an exciting take on the city-building genre that lets you feel like you genuinely earn your success.
Needs update. There is no update.
Open the game, takes me to AppStore for update. There is no update in AppStore. Hit the open button. Opens the game. Game says there is an update. There is no update. Repeat ad infinitum.
This is the second time this game has done this. Other problems include massive power consumption on a new battery, poor chat system, and no feasible way to level up you clan building without paying for it. Because working as a team is basically dlc.
Events are too frequent, with no way to upgrade anything without having a war to fight.
Ninjas are invincible when attacking, which is a long period of time. And they’re not worth the effort, as within only an hour, you’ll be so far behind you will not be able to catch up, even when spending gems.
If you want to be the best at this game, your life is going to have to revolve around it. Rather than being able to play and get good on your own, you’re going to need to set alarms, grind money at lvl80, cause you’ll only be seeing 14k gold attacks, and be ready to watch the same ads over and over to compensate for everything else.
Watching ads to speed things up is unnecessary, as you will not be leveling things up fast enough to need it.
Good game with balance. Wish build time was less. And now start crashing, no change on my phone.
I like this game and been playing for couple yrs now. They have good rpg style and strategy in one game. Good balance and all. Constant update keeps the game better and better. For example they didnt have any weapon in the beginning and added recently. Pls keep update going, i just wish u gave more workers or less build time. Thx for great game.
- update: it starts crashing and there is no change on my phone side (same phone, no sw update). It crashes randomly: sometimes doesnt crash for days and today just crashed 3 times in a row. I lose battle, ranking, and fight chance in alliance war. If crash doesnt get fixed soon, i cant play and cant recommend this game.
- Flaregames GmbH
- 167.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Flaregames GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Small Gem Package $4.99
- Medium Gem Package $9.99
- Daily Gems Package $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.