By Kai Aras
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
RP-1 - Dual Digital Delay FX
Two separate (stereo) delay lines allow for a wide range of effects ranging from basic slapback and ping-ping type echos to complex modulations and soundscapes.
- Digital Stereo Delay with High- and Lowpass filters, Stereo spread and Looping
- Separate modulation Delay for Chorus, Vibrato, Flanger, Panning, Phaser & Tremolo effects
- Both sections can be bypassed individually
- Mod section can be routed pre or post delay
- Delay Times from 10ms to 2000ms (or 1/32 to 2bars)
- Tempo Sync via AudioUnit Host or Ableton Link
- Tap Temp and Manual Tempo
- Normal, Dotted and Triplet
- Stereo Spread
- Simple 1-Button Looping
- AudioUnitV3 Effect
- Inter-App Audio Effect
- Audiobus (Filter)
- Ableton Link
- USB Audio Interface
What's New in Version 1.3.1
- Fixed crash when MIDI mapping tempo sync type parameter.
- Disabled MIDI output option which was previously exposed even though MIDI out was not supported.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jul 12, 2017
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 28.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kai Aras
- © 2016 - Kai Aras
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.