A story of destiny, and encounters between those with the blood of the rulers!
Laura, a girl who has lost her memory, and a mysterious pursuer.
Grant, a young man, happens to come across Laura, and, in order to protect her, becomes separated from his father.
Grant's father seems to know something about this mystery. With the words of his father ringing in his heart, Grant's journey begins, for Laura, and to save the world from danger!
- Strengthen Abilities with Soul Maps
Each character has their own unique Soul Map. You can select and strengthen abilities as you desire. Soul maps expand alongside character growth. Develop the party members' abilities just as you wish!
- Weapon Customization and Arenas
The game is full of satisfying content! Collect material to customize your weapons. Test your strength at one of the Arenas!
- Theme Song
The game features a theme song sung by Eri Kitamura, famous as a voice actor in Japanese animation!
* The game can be played in its entirety without the need for in-game transactions.
English version released!
Ratings and Reviews
I personally enjoy these games that are similar to Asdivine. I’m only about to get the ship in this game, but I hope to be awarded by trying to explore beyond the bounds of the storyline in this ship. :) Keep up the good work. I love you guys.
Some questions I have along with some ideas:
Have you guys at Kemco ever played InflationRPG? It’s one of my favorites iOS games, and I was wondering if you all would ever consider taking some ideas from that game such as secret bosses. Aside from that, I was wondering if you guys have implemented any easter eggs into your RPGs to make it somewhat more rewarding to people who wander off into different areas to find better loot. Lastly, do you guys have a Discord server? Perhaps it’d be neat to start one up so you could better communicate with fans of your games.
Edit: I just finished the game but I’m a bit bummed out that there were no postgame quests. Did I miss anything????? What happened to Ms. Curie???? It’d be nice if there was a discord server so I could ask questions like this
Heirs of kings
Like the app and music but I want a landscape view of the game.. Thanks for the attention. Keep the good work.
Slow and steady
Game is slow and steady
- Kotobuki Solution Co., Ltd.
- 500.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017-2018 KEMCO/EXE-CREATE
- In-App Purchases
- 1250KHP $8.99
- Ad Eliminator + 800KHP $6.99
- 100KHP $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.