AutoRaid : RPG Manager
By Oozoo Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Design your battle! AutoRaid : RPG Manager! -
Team management is not only for sports games!
It's time to manage your party in a fantasy world!
Unlimited strategies with various heroes!
Build your unique party to conquer the dungeons,
and prove that your team is the best in the battle arena!
◀◀ Features ▶▶
◆ THE DEEPEST BATTLE SYSTEM EVER
- Familliar party build and threat system from MMORPG
- Detailed battle reports to analyze your party
- Perfectly simulated dungeon party play
◆ PROMOTE YOUR HEROES TO BECOME A LEGEND
- Classical fantasy heroes with 6 races and 24 classes
- Begin as an apprentice, be a Legend!
◆ UNLIMITED DUNGEONN TACTICS
- There're more than one answer! Design your own tactics.
- Nothing is impossible! Push your limit to beat the monsters!
◆ REAL-TIME PvP - Battle Arena
- BO3 battle against other players.
- Prepare for unexpected enemies, and conquer the battle arena with your own heroes!
Unleash your tactical imagination in AutoRaid : RPG Manager ! -
※ Offers In-App Purchases
What's New in Version 1.1.0
You can change languages on the settings menu.
With a myriad array of races and classes that even come with sub-divisions; to succeed will require a lot of thought and planning. So why do I have to scour the internet for attribute descriptions? If I'm going to manage my party properly there should be detailed information in game telling players what each attribute does. Otherwise we're all just flying blind.
Also I'd like to have more of a hand in battle but I know this just isn't that kind of game.
If you are a FTP player, this game requires some grinding for the early stage until you get some decent cards. Overall the game mechanics are quite good but no skip button though during fight. Also, the arena needs some work since sometimes you have to fight players way stronger than you (legend vs elite cards)
Fun Little RPG
Normally auto battle games lose me, but for some reason this one has held my attention. I love the drawings in the cards, simple yet elegant. I download and delete lots of free games on my phone out of sheer boredom, but this one manages to stay on my phone. I think that says a lot.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 27, 2017
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 401 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Oozoo Inc.
- © 2015 Oozoo Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Starter Set (Light)$9.99
- Rune 40$3.99
- Starter_Set ( Dark )$9.99
- Rune ( 120 )$9.99
- Rune ( 250 )$19.99
- package_set (week)$19.99
- Rune ( 650 )$49.99
- Rune ( 1500 )$99.99