A tabletop pen and paper role playing map creation application.
• Extensible library of objects
• Items can be dragged around, rotated and scaled
• Supports very big maps
• Styled text support
• Multiple levels of undo
• Maps can be exported via Photo Album or email
• Full iCloud support
• Compatible with RPG MapMaker for Mac OS (available on the Mac App Store)
* NOTE: name changed due to perceived copyright/trademark violation
Updated for iOS 8+
Lots of bug fixing
Improved iCloud Drive support
Sharing of map pictures
Ratings and Reviews
The app needs grid snapping.
So I am making a game that uses square tiles. The tiles can rotate 90 degrees. I can’t align the tiles properly or rotate it properly due to there is no grid snapping. Honestly this app is so limited that it should be free, especially when they have a more expensive version. Buy or beware.
What a rip-off
This app is unusable. There are no instructions on how to do something as simple as start a map. The so-called help section is no help at all. Nothing about this works.
Bad, just bad
Nothing about this app is convenient, nor customizable. It covers about an 8x8 square and is just plain out terrible.
- Massimiliano Bussi
- 125.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2010-2016, Massimiliano Bussi
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to HD version $3.99
- Furniture Items Pack 3 $0.99
- Overlay Items Pack 1 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.