RPG Toram Online
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Go on an adventure with multiple players online!
Experience the massive vast world!
[About the Game]
- Enjoy the Game with Your Friends!
You can play this game communicating with multiple players online.
Cooperate with each other and defeat fierce monsters!
Explore the massive vast 3D world with your friends!
- Create Your Own Characters!
You have more than 50 billion dress patterns!
This MMORPG doesn't have a "Class System".
You can build your character as you like with "Skill System".
Also, you will be able to customize your weapon abilities!
Hundreds of years ago, the ground was split by the cataclysm all of a sudden.
The gods hastily joined the grounds, however, the world looks like awkwardly patched.
Since the nations were destroyed, people are divided into four groups regardless of race.
You will meet various people in this world, experience numerous adventures, and face the mysterious existences underworld...
Title: Toram Online
Recommended OS: iOS 6.0 or above
Required RAM: 1GB or more
【Supported Devices】iPhone 5 or later / iPad Touch (6th generation) / iPad (3rd generation or later) / iPad mini (2nd generation or later)
【Unsupported Devices】iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS / iPod Touch (5th and 4th generation) / iPad (2nd and 1st generation) / iPad mini (1st generation)
*We cannot guarantee that the app runs properly on unsupported devices. Please check your device before you install the app.
- This game is an online game, so you are required to connect to WiFi if you are using iPad.
- The gaming performance depends on your device.
- You may not be able to connect to the game due to maintenances or slow Internet connection.
- Please enjoy the game with other players with respect and good manners.
What's New in Version 3.0.21
- Various Buff Effects and Gifts! Guild System Updated!
- New Recipes have been added.
- Minor bug fixes.
*For more details, please check our official website and news.
Thanks for playing and good luck on your adventure!
ASOBIMO PLZ READ I HAVE IDEAS
This is a truly amazing game. I always love mmorpgs, and this one took my heart. Great graphics, good story, and awesome customization. When you go further into the story, and go farther away from the known, you see monsters and distorted landscapes that make you ask, "What happened here?" I love asking that, BUT: there are a few things I would like added, changed, or fixed.
1. In Sofya and El Scaro, could you add a hotel-like building that has a lobby and rooms with deposite boxes and beds that, when slept in, could grant you something small, like spinal or exp or a boost to something?
2. The drop rates. I sometimes spend HOURS trying to get an item that normally has a higher drop rate than the rare items. PLEASE FIX THIS.
3. Please add a 30 minute day-night cycle. This would make the maps look amazing at night, and the mobs scarier, too!
4. Can you make a makable drop list you could use in game? This isn't as high on my priorities, but it would have to be REALLY hard to make.
5. Add new classes plz. New weapons, types of weapons, and new, original classes would make a great addition to the game. Oh, and please add races to the character customization.
6. New class idea: Mechanist. The weapon type would be wrench, and the mechanist could make powerful mechanisms to fight for, with, or aid them in battle.
That's all for me. Thank you guys for making this and other games to play and enjoy. Keep up the good work!
Amazing Character Customization
I really enjoy playing this game. It has good graphics and a nice storyline to it. I like how achievements gives you boosts and are fairly easy to earn. Even gives you Orbs and Orb Shards for Orbs, which is the currency for avatars, character slots, etc. The character customization is very well made, so it makes it hard to have two characters exactly the same. And the weapon classes are amazing, especially since this is one of those games that has dual swords and spears and magic weapons that make you float off the ground and look cool. Of course it has the typical MMORPG grindfest thing going on as on occasions, when leveling to be able to defeat a boss and trying to find things you need and they don't have a high drop rate, it takes forever to even get one of them.
I've played a few mmos recently, but this is the first one I've played on my iPhone. I'd have to say I was pleasantly surprised! It's easy to use and I find myself constantly picking my phone up to play more. It definitely doesn't compare to pc mmos, but it's free and I don't need an $800 computer to play! As for the game, I've barely started playing, but I find it challenging to get stronger gear. It's probably just because I'm new, but I've only had basic adventurer's gear for the last 10 quests or so. Anyways, I love Toram Online and I hope it continues to get better and better! :)
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 21, 2016
- Version: 3.0.21
- Size: 109 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ASOBIMO,Inc.
- © Asobimo, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Orb x 1$0.99
- Orb x 5$4.99
- Orb x 14$11.99
- Orb x 32$24.99
- Orb x 21$16.99
- Orb x 53$39.99
- Leveling Ticket (30 Days)$4.99
- Orb x115$79.99
- Bag Expansion (30 Days)$2.99
- Standard Ticket (30 Days)$3.99