World's first pocket computer! Now running on your iPhone.
RPN-65 SD is the iPhone version of RPN-65 Pro, the first complete simulation of Hewlett-Packard's stunning HP-65 programmable calculator for iOS. Produced from 1974 to 1977 at an initial price of $795 (that's more than $4,000 today!), the HP-65 was a breakthrough. Not only was it programmable, it also contained a motorized magnetic card reader - and still fit into Bill Hewlett's shirt pocket.
Experience this revolutionary calculator on your iPhone. With over 180 original HP programs included with the app, you can get started right away.
"A work of art. Fantastic!" (MacBreak Weekly, episode 572)
• Virtual program and data cards
• Virtual 2000-line paper tape printer supports AirPrint
• Powerful database-driven card manager
• Create, delete, label, and organize a virtually unlimited number of cards
• Sharing: e-mail, AirDrop, Dropbox, iTunes, copy, paste, print
• Paste existing HP-65 listings into RPN-65 and run them
• "Live" display of stack, memory registers, program counter, flags
• Reads program and data cards created by RPN-65 Pro
• Reads data cards created by RPN-67 Pro/SD and RPN-97 Pro
Run RPN-65 SD in any of 4 modes:
1 - Just like the original HP-65
2 - Like the original HP-65, but at much higher speed
3 - With many user-interface improvements, like backstep key or jump to any program step
4 - "Super-65" with 999 program steps, 120 labels, 120 registers, nested subroutines, and much more
For details, free program downloads, calculator handbook and much more, visit the RPN-65 website: cuveesoft.ch/rpn65
• Drag and Drop Support
Drag numbers and program lines from other parts of RPN-65 SD to the calculator display. Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
• Improved readability of register names in the calculator's stack view
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.