RRTX Mobile is the official mobile app for the City of Round Rock, Texas. RRTX Mobile allows residents and visitors to keep up to date with what is happening at the City of Round Rock. App users can also make mobile service requests and be kept up to date on the status of work.
New in v3.9.6:
- iOS 10 support
- Improved ADA compliance
- Topic-based push notifications to citizen subscribers
- Improvements to address validation
- New webview for widgets
- Improvements to error handling
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The app promised to deliver pay bill online but when it’s time to pay bill, the button was hidden by the disclaimer at the bottom and cannot be click. Just horrible and bad, City of RR should hire a new development team to fix the UI on the mobile interface.
You might as well use your computer. The app says that you can pay you water bill online, but you can’t. Maybe it’s just not compatible with iPhone users.
I downloaded the iPhone application but it does not allow me to pay my bill Bad UI
- PublicStuff LLC
- 33.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PublicStuff, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.