Mocha RS232 provides easy access to a BLE (Bluetooth) module with RS232 support, and emulates a VT220 terminal.
- Supports all standard VT220 emulation features.
- 400 lines scroll back buffer.
- Camera as barcode scanner.
- User defined key values.
- Can configure the RS-232 port, such as baud rate.
Support for 3 different BLE hardware devices:
- Bluesnap smart to RS232 from serialio.com
- Taskit BLE232 (peripheral) from www.taskit.de
- Tiny Bluetooth from Uconnect International (Taiwan)
As a start try the free lite version (limited to 120 seconds)
We offer a free BLE (central) test server at our support page http://mochasoft.com/iphone_rs232.htm
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.