RSS Follower is a gorgeous news reader you even looked. Read, share, and search your news by using a clean and intuitive interface. RSS Follower is made in the bright light and dark saturation styles. Each element of the application has been carefully designed and implemented in both styles.
OS X El Capitan ready.
• Gorgeous Design: the bright light and dark saturation styles
• Standalone RSS engine
• RSS, ATOM support
• Download Enclosure
• Simple control and navigation
• Incredible built-in News Browser with Summary and Web Views
• Continue to read the news, by going on the links directly in the News Browser
• New article notifications in Notification Center
• Easy share article from both Summary and Web View in News Browser via Email, Message, Twitter, and Facebook
SUGGESTIONS OR QUESTIONS?
Send us an email!
PLEASE RATE & REVIEW!
Let us know what you think about this application!
Not just a 1-star rating, let us know what is wrong or what didn't worked for you, so we can improve this application.
Fix minor issues
Ratings and Reviews
Just Keeps Krashing ;o(
Bummer! looked great at first… but just pinwheels & pinwheels & pinwheels. If you want a pinwheel app or something that just freezes your desktop for a while… this is the app to get ;o( ~ still on the hunt for a great news rss reader… wish I could get my money back since it doesn’t work… $$
Developer Response ,
I would like to apologize for any inconvenience that you might have experienced while using RSS Follower. Please contact me directly by email@example.com and I will try to help.
Tighter Notification Center Integration
I might be the only one, but I prefer to not have to use another app, in a way of saying. I’d love it if this application should send any RSS articles to the notification center. Therefore allowing me not to really use this application, just let it run in the background feeding my notification center with RSS articles.
That said, it’s a nicely built app, very clean and seems to adhere with most of the Apple development and design guidelines, which makes the app feel more native to the operating system. Nice work everyone, though sorry to say that I won’t be using it until tighter notification center integration is added.
Great app, missing folder function
Great smooth app – could you add a folder / category function to divide by topic? Otherwise overwhelming. Also, keyboard shortcut to reveal the RSS tab would be much appreciated. Using mouse is clunky…?
- Alexey Nikitin
- 8 MB
- OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, French, Russian, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Aperio Lux Team
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.