By Anton Remizov
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
• Status bar icon for instant access
• Notifications in notification center.
• "No notifications" mode for work.
• Favorite news.
Mark news as favorite to read them later from the "favorites" section.
• Share news (To Facebook, Twitter, Email e.t.c.)
• Launch on startup option.
• OS X 10.10 Yosemite support.
No account or registration needed, just use the app.
What's New in Version 2.0.6
• ReFix for disappearing feeds list, after adding a new feed.
• Changed status bar icon for Dark mode,
Great RSS App
The best thing about this app is that it sits on my menu bar and so its easily accessible and I can open/close it whenever i want. The RSS feed is fast and it shows the alert for unread message. Really good app to keep urself updated. Highly recommended
I cannot figure out how to make it work…. tres frustrating. a( I bought and installed the app on my dock; b) . I clicked on the RSS notice on an ad for a car.c). Opened RSS Reader. d) menu appeared with two options]. e) Nothing happens when I click either of these options....Where have I gone wrong?
Doesn’t work ?
i think i’m familiar with what a news reader is supposed to do, & this doesn’t do it.
There doesn’t seem to be any way of ‘browseing’ for new newsgroups ???