This app brings the DBEI events to your mobile device and allows you to:
- Develop a profile for yourself
- Search for other Event attendees profiles and their representing companies
- Create networking opportunities
- Manage your custom personal agenda
- Access all session materials for the event
- View speakers, read their bios and rate their sessions
- Map your entire event journey
- Receive important updates and announcements from the event organisers
- Continue networking after the event from the app
Digital Built Environment Institute host annual events (BILT, Design Technology Summit, Data Day & Building Content Summit), run in multiple regions around the world, designed to cater to the needs of those who design, build, operate and maintain our built environment. As a community of professionals, it is dedicated to improving the way industry works together.
To make our app better for you, we bring regular updates to the store.
Every update of our app includes bug fixes and improvements to increase speed and reliability. Below an overview of our major updates:
- iPhone X visual improvements
- Crash fixes
- Sorting improvements
- Bug fix on receiving notifications
Ratings and Reviews
As far as conference apps go...
... This one is pretty good. It’s not perfect, but it certainly helps me with notifications. The maps are very useful and so is access to the session materials.
Horrible for the moment
If I could give negative stars I would. Login and passwords provided don't work currently.
- RTC Events Management Pty Ltd
- 85.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Aventri
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.