By Remote Technologies Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Remote Technologies Incorporated (RTI) is a leading manufacturer of remote control products used in professionally designed, installed and programmed electronic automation systems. These systems consist of both residential and commercial applications, including home theaters, media rooms, whole house control, classrooms, conference rooms, restaurants, hotels, etc. RTI’s award winning product line consists of both the user interface products (such as remote controls, keypads and touchscreens) and the back-end control processors that connect to various electronic components, a local area network and the Internet. The RTiPanel app allows an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch to become the control interface for your RTI control system – giving you the same functionality as a native RTI interface product on your favorite mobile device!
Note: This application requires an RTI control system.
- Control Audio/Video, Lights, Climate and other systems.
- Access an RTI control system either locally or remotely.
- Completely customizable graphical interface.
- Programmed using the same Integration Designer software that is used for all RTI products.
- Supports the creation of both portrait and landscape views with minimal extra programming required.
- Supports full two-way feedback including cover art, graphics, text, dynamic scrolling lists and more.
- Supports local connection via Wi-Fi and remote connection via Wi-Fi or 3G, with automatic switching.
- Highly optimized for fast connection times.
- Control system programming is stored on the mobile device and it updates automatically when changes are made.
Please visit www.rticorp.com for more information on RTI control systems.
What's New in Version 1.2.3
New in version 1.2.3:
New in version 1.2:
Support for the RTI RP-4 control processor
Support for iOS7 and the iPhone 5 and 5s screen size
Support for using URLs to open other apps
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Robust, Custom, and Reliable.
Awesome Product. RTI offers a great solution to the custom automation market. We have been using RTI from day one and we haven't looked back. We had crashed and burn with other control systems in the past.
RTI really is the steady workhorse in the market. For custom home Automation I don't think I can praise it enough.
Make sure you ditch the router supplied to you by your isp and get something else that supports dyn dns etc via web gui. Also make sure you get a RTI authorized integrator to do the programming. Nothing wrong with this app. Just bad programming.
No better smart home app available. Period.
I am a Platinum RTI dealer as well as a certified programmer. This app will not function without a compatible RTI home control processor that has been programmed to allow control from mobile devices. This will require an authorized RTI dealer. Visit RTI online and select Dealer Locator to find a certified installer near you.
First of all, from reading through the reviews it appears that all the negative comments actually have very little to do with the app itself and more to do with the interface design or physical installation which falls on the company which sold these folks their systems. This interface can be customized to look however you want. The template pictured here is a basic stock template and is not the only option. This app is 100% customizable and is absolutely rock solid when properly configured and installed by a legitimate RTI professional. Thanks RTI for an awesome product!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: May 09, 2014
- Version: 1.2.3
- Size: 9.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Remote Technologies Inc.
- © 2011-2014 Remote Technologies Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.