This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The RTR-NetTest (in German: RTR-Netztest) allows users to obtain information on the current service quality (speedtest: e.g. upload and download speed, ping, signal strength) of their Internet connection and provides them with comprehensive information, including statistical data. The RTR-NetTest provides:
- a map view of all test results with filter options for test parameters, statistics, operator, device and time of day;
- statistics on the results for all the major operators with filtering options for quantiles, test parameters and test duration;
- a red/orange/green evaluation of the test result (“traffic-light”-system);
- the option to synchronise results of various devices and display them in the browser;
- the user’s own test history;
- results available as open data - see https://www.rtr.at/de/tk/netztestopendata for details;
- source code available at https://github.com/appscape/open-rmbt-ios
- a detailed FAQ.
What's New in Version 2.1
Loop mode added
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 29, 2017
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 16.2 MB
- Languages: English, Basque, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Vietnamese
- Seller: RTR-GmbH
- © 2013-2017 RTR-GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.